- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Austria Lustenau will welcome Austria Klagenfurt to Planet Pure Stadion for a matchday 26 fixture in Austria 2. Liga. The last meeting on 29th November 2020 ended in an Austria Klagenfurt 2-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Austria Lustenau has won 3 matches, and Austria Klagenfurt triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Austria Lustenau's latest fixture against Floridsdorfer AC ended in an away 1-0 loss. Austria Lustenau dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Austria Klagenfurt's previous game in the competition versus Wacker Innsbruck ended in an away 2-0 loss. Austria Klagenfurt didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Austria Lustenau is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Austria Lustenau is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 7% home clean sheets.
Austria Klagenfurt has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Austria Klagenfurt wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Austria Klagenfurt kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Austria Lustenau has won just 36% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 1.57 per game. Austria Klagenfurt won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Austria Lustenau wins on average 1.21 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Austria Klagenfurt. My prediction is Austria Klagenfurt to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Austria Lustenau failed to keep a clean sheet in 7% of home games, while Austria Klagenfurt conceded in 29% of away games. On average, both teams score in 63% of Austria Lustenau's home and Austria Klagenfurt's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Austria Lustenau vs Austria Klagenfurt Betting Tips
Austria Lustenau vs Austria Klagenfurt Head to Head
Average stats between Austria Lustenau and Austria Klagenfurt in most recent 9 outings in the Austria 2. Liga.
Austria Lustenau vs Austria Klagenfurt Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Austria Lustenau and Austria Klagenfurt across current season. Calculated from Austria Lustenau's Home stats and Austria Klagenfurt's Away stats.
Austria 2. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Austria Lustenau has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Austria Lustenau has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Austria Lustenau recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Austria Lustenau has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Austria Lustenau has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/28 games for Austria Lustenau this season.
- Coming into this game, Austria Klagenfurt has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Austria Klagenfurt has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Austria Klagenfurt has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Austria Klagenfurt has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Austria Klagenfurt ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Austria Klagenfurt will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Austria Lustenau, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Austria Klagenfurt has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/28 games for Austria Klagenfurt this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||36 %||21 %|
|Draw %||18% / 0%||14 %||21 %|
|Loss %||54% / 50%||50 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 3.00||3.07||3.00|
|Scored||1.36 / 1.67||1.50||1.21|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.33||1.57||1.79|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||57 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||28 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||14 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 67%||36 %||43 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||64 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||7 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||36 %||29 %|
|Possession %||44% / 33%||39 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.93 / 3.17||4.00||3.86|
|Cards||2.89 / 2.33||3.14||2.64|
|Offsides||2.54 / 2.17||2.93||2.14|
|Fouls||14.36 / 13.33||14.29||14.43|
|Shots||9.32 / 9.83||10.64||8.00|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 5.50||6.07||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 33%||71 %||36 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||14 %||43 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||14 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||3.18 / 3.00||3.79||2.57|
|Scored||2.07 / 1.67||2.64||1.50|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.33||1.14||1.07|
|BTTS %||64% / 100%||64 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 33%||43 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||7 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||71 %||14 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||93 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||29 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 33%||71 %||64 %|
|Possession %||52% / 42%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.71 / 6.33||5.64||5.79|
|Cards||2.64 / 3.50||2.50||2.79|
|Offsides||2.25 / 3.40||1.93||2.57|
|Fouls||15.25 / 18.80||15.21||15.29|
|Shots||12.75 / 13.67||13.21||12.29|
|Shots on Target||6.36 / 7.17||6.86||5.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Austria Lustenau vs Austria Klagenfurt Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||6.75||Away Win Nil||3.20|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.19|