- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Fortuna Sittard vs Ajax
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Cambuur will welcome Go Ahead Eagles to Cambuurstadion for a matchday 4 fixture in Netherlands Eredivisie. The last meeting on 12th March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Cambuur has won 10 matches, and Go Ahead Eagles triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.55 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Cambuur's last game in the Netherlands Eredivisie against Twente at home ended in a 2-0 win. De Geelblauwen had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Cambuur was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 66th and 90+1 minute.
Go Ahead Eagles's recent game against Sparta Rotterdam ended in a home 2-0 win. The pride at the IJssel dominated the game and deserved the win. Go Ahead Eagles had good chances in both halves and scored in the 6th and 60th minute.
Since the start of the season, Cambuur is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Cambuur is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Go Ahead Eagles has picked up 6 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Go Ahead Eagles wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Go Ahead Eagles kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. SCC is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and The pride at the IJssel haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 3.50 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is Cambuur to win.
Cambuur vs Go Ahead Eagles Betting Tips
Cambuur vs Go Ahead Eagles Head to Head
Average stats between Cambuur and Go Ahead Eagles in most recent 20 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
Cambuur vs Go Ahead Eagles Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cambuur and Go Ahead Eagles across current season. Calculated from Cambuur's Home stats and Go Ahead Eagles's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie Form
- Coming into this game, Cambuur has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cambuur has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cambuur will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Cambuur ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Cambuur, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Cambuur has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Go Ahead Eagles has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Go Ahead Eagles has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Go Ahead Eagles recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Go Ahead Eagles has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Go Ahead Eagles has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/5 games for Go Ahead Eagles this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||33 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||5.20 / 3.00||4.00||7.00|
|Scored||1.80 / 2.00||2.67||0.50|
|Conceded||3.40 / 1.00||1.33||6.50|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||40% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||48% / 57%||54 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 6.50||3.67||2.00|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.17||1.33||0.50|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.50||1.33||0.50|
|Fouls||10.40 / 14.00||11.33||9.00|
|Shots||13.60 / 14.00||15.67||10.50|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 7.17||7.00||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 83%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||60% / 17%||33 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.50||1.33||4.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.60 / 0.50||0.33||3.50|
|BTTS %||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 67%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 83%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||51 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 4.67||4.67||4.00|
|Cards||0.80 / 1.67||0.67||1.00|
|Offsides||1.40 / 3.33||2.00||0.50|
|Fouls||7.60 / 12.50||6.67||9.00|
|Shots||13.20 / 9.33||14.33||11.50|
|Shots on Target||5.80 / 5.17||5.67||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cambuur vs Go Ahead Eagles Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.25||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|