- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Farense will welcome Portimonense to Estádio de São Lúis for a matchday 29 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 4th January 2021 ended in a Portimonense 2-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Farense has won 1 match, and Portimonense triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Farense's last game in the Portugal Liga NOS against Portimonense at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had plenty of ball possession but less dangerous goal-scoring chances. Farense scored before halftime in the 24th minute.
Portimonense's recent game against Benfica ended in a home 1-5 loss. Alvinegros's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Portimonense put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 43rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Farense is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Farense is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 6% home clean sheets.
Portimonense has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Portimonense wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Portimonense kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Portimonense.
Farense vs Portimonense Betting Tips
Farense vs Portimonense Head to Head
Average stats between Farense and Portimonense in most recent 5 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Farense vs Portimonense Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Farense and Portimonense across current season. Calculated from Farense's Home stats and Portimonense's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Farense has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Farense has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Farense has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Farense will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Portimonense, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Farense has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Farense, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (47% of all matches) involving Farense has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Portimonense has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Portimonense has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Portimonense turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Portimonense recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Portimonense has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Portimonense, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (44% of all matches) involving Portimonense has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||19 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 50%||38 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||44 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.50||2.38||2.25|
|Scored||0.94 / 1.00||1.13||0.75|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.50||1.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||63 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||19 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||25 %||6 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||62 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||6 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|Possession %||43% / 44%||44 %||41 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 4.83||6.19||5.06|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.50||2.19||3.06|
|Offsides||2.41 / 2.83||2.56||2.25|
|Fouls||15.78 / 15.00||16.44||15.13|
|Shots||10.06 / 10.50||10.63||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.28 / 4.83||4.81||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||38 %||19 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||25 %||19 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||38 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.17||2.31||2.31|
|Scored||1.06 / 0.67||1.25||0.88|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.50||1.06||1.44|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||6 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||31 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||19 %||13 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||50 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||56 %||31 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.34 / 4.33||4.88||3.81|
|Cards||2.44 / 2.00||2.31||2.56|
|Offsides||2.22 / 1.17||2.13||2.31|
|Fouls||17.16 / 14.67||17.38||16.94|
|Shots||10.44 / 9.33||10.50||10.38|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 4.00||4.56||4.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Farense vs Portimonense Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|