- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Farense will welcome Sporting CP to Estádio de São Lúis for a matchday 27 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a Sporting CP 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Farense has won 0 matches, and Sporting CP triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Since the start of the season, Farense is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Farense is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 12% home clean sheets.
Sporting CP has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sporting CP wins 2.47 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Farense has won just 24% of home games. On average they score 1.12 goals and concede 1.18 per game. Sporting CP is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Farense wins on average 1.06 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sporting CP. My prediction is Sporting CP to win.
Farense vs Sporting CP Betting Tips
Farense vs Sporting CP Head to Head
Average stats between Farense and Sporting CP in most recent 1 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Farense vs Sporting CP Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Farense and Sporting CP across current season. Calculated from Farense's Home stats and Sporting CP's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Farense has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Farense has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Farense has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Sporting CP's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Farense from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Farense recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Farense has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Farense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/34 games for Farense this season.
- Coming into this game, Sporting CP has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sporting CP has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Sporting CP when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Farense stop this run?
- Sporting CP has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 20 occasions.
- Sporting CP will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Farense, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sporting CP has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/34 games for Sporting CP this season.
- It's likely that Sporting CP will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||24 %||18 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||35 %||24 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||41 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 3.00||2.29||2.35|
|Scored||0.91 / 1.50||1.12||0.71|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.50||1.18||1.65|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||59 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 50%||24 %||6 %|
|Scores %||53% / 83%||65 %||41 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||12 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 67%||41 %||24 %|
|Possession %||43% / 57%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.56 / 5.00||6.12||5.00|
|Cards||2.68 / 4.60||2.29||3.06|
|Offsides||2.32 / 1.60||2.41||2.24|
|Fouls||15.85 / 13.60||16.59||15.12|
|Shots||10.15 / 13.17||11.00||9.29|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 5.50||4.82||3.65|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||76% / 50%||76 %||76 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||24 %||18 %|
|Loss %||3% / 17%||0 %||6 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.33||2.59||2.41|
|Scored||1.91 / 1.17||2.00||1.82|
|Conceded||0.59 / 1.17||0.59||0.59|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||47 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||24 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 17%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 17%||35 %||47 %|
|Scores %||97% / 100%||100 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||59% / 50%||53 %||65 %|
|Frist Goal %||82% / 67%||82 %||82 %|
|Possession %||58% / 59%||60 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.85 / 7.83||6.41||5.29|
|Cards||2.68 / 3.67||2.71||2.65|
|Offsides||1.33 / 2.00||1.12||1.56|
|Fouls||15.24 / 14.00||16.00||14.47|
|Shots||12.68 / 14.17||13.12||12.24|
|Shots on Target||5.62 / 5.83||6.24||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Farense vs Sporting CP Odds
|HT 1||6.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.05|
|Home Win Nil||8.25||Away Win Nil||2.20|
|Over 2.5||1.82||Under 2.5||1.89|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|