- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 RSB Berkane vs Moghreb Tétouan Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Farense will welcome Sporting CP to Estádio de São Lúis for a matchday 27 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a Sporting CP 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Farense has won 0 matches, and Sporting CP triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Farense's latest fixture against CS Marítimo ended in an away 1-0 loss. Farense dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Sporting CP's recent game against Famalicão ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Sporting CP put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 25th minute.
Since the start of the season, Farense is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Farense is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 6% home clean sheets.
Sporting CP has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sporting CP has collected 2.63 points on average per away game, compared to 2.47 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Farense has won just 19% of home games. On average they score 1.13 goals and concede 1.25 per game. Sporting CP won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Farense wins on average 0.94 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sporting CP. My prediction is Sporting CP to win.
Farense vs Sporting CP Betting Tips
Farense vs Sporting CP Head to Head
Average stats between Farense and Sporting CP in most recent 1 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Farense vs Sporting CP Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Farense and Sporting CP across current season. Calculated from Farense's Home stats and Sporting CP's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Farense has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Farense has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Farense has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Farense as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Farense will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sporting CP, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Farense recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Farense has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Farense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/31 games for Farense this season.
- Coming into this game, Sporting CP has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sporting CP has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sporting CP away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 16 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Sporting CP when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Farense stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Sporting CP as they have now gone 31 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sporting CP has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 19 occasions.
- Sporting CP is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Farense, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sporting CP has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/31 games for Sporting CP this season.
- It's likely that Sporting CP will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||19 %||20 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||38 %||27 %|
|Loss %||48% / 33%||44 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.19 / 1.67||2.38||2.00|
|Scored||0.94 / 0.83||1.13||0.73|
|Conceded||1.26 / 0.83||1.25||1.27|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||63 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||19 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||25 %||7 %|
|Scores %||52% / 50%||62 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||6 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||38 %||27 %|
|Possession %||43% / 48%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.77 / 6.67||6.19||5.33|
|Cards||2.52 / 2.00||2.19||2.87|
|Offsides||2.32 / 2.33||2.56||2.07|
|Fouls||16.00 / 16.50||16.44||15.53|
|Shots||10.16 / 12.67||10.63||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.32 / 5.00||4.81||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||77% / 67%||73 %||81 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||27 %||19 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.00||2.47||2.13|
|Scored||1.81 / 1.50||1.87||1.75|
|Conceded||0.48 / 0.50||0.60||0.38|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||47 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||20 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 17%||33 %||44 %|
|Scores %||97% / 100%||100 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||61% / 67%||53 %||69 %|
|Frist Goal %||84% / 83%||80 %||88 %|
|Possession %||58% / 57%||61 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.74 / 7.00||6.20||5.31|
|Cards||2.65 / 3.00||2.73||2.56|
|Offsides||1.37 / 1.17||1.13||1.60|
|Fouls||14.94 / 12.50||15.67||14.25|
|Shots||12.29 / 14.33||12.20||12.38|
|Shots on Target||5.61 / 6.17||6.33||4.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Farense vs Sporting CP Odds
|HT 1||6.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.05|
|Home Win Nil||8.25||Away Win Nil||2.20|
|Over 2.5||1.82||Under 2.5||1.89|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|