- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
Freiburg will welcome Köln to Dreisamstadion for a matchday 4 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 9th May 2021 ended in a Freiburg 4-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Freiburg has won 10 matches, and Köln triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.47 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Freiburg's latest fixture against Stuttgart ended in an away 3-2 win. Freiburg was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Freiburg played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 3rd, 9th and 28th minute.
Köln's recent game against Bochum ended in a home 2-1 win. Die Geißböcke dominated the game and deserved the win. Köln pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 82nd and 90+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Freiburg is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 2 games on home soil. Although Freiburg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Köln has picked up 8 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Köln wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Köln kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
Freiburg vs Köln Betting Tips
Freiburg vs Köln Head to Head
Average stats between Freiburg and Köln in most recent 17 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Freiburg vs Köln Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Freiburg and Köln across current season. Calculated from Freiburg's Home stats and Köln's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Freiburg has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Freiburg has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Freiburg has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Freiburg will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Freiburg as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Freiburg is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Köln, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Freiburg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Freiburg has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Freiburg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Freiburg has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Köln has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Köln has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Köln has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Köln ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Köln will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Freiburg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Köln has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Köln has seen a total of 5/5 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 100% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Köln will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||60% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.83||2.50||1.67|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.17||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||0.80 / 0.67||1.00||0.67|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||100 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||0 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||39 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 4.33||2.00||6.00|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.67||1.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.50||2.50||1.00|
|Fouls||14.40 / 14.33||14.50||14.33|
|Shots||12.20 / 13.17||10.50||13.33|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 5.33||5.00||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.20 / 3.00||3.00||3.50|
|Scored||1.80 / 1.67||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.33||1.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 57%||59 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.80 / 5.50||4.33||3.00|
|Cards||2.60 / 2.33||3.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.83||2.67||1.00|
|Fouls||11.20 / 11.33||12.00||10.00|
|Shots||16.80 / 15.00||19.00||13.50|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 6.50||8.00||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Freiburg vs Köln Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.67|