- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Freiburg will welcome Augsburg to Dreisamstadion for a matchday 6 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 21st March 2021 ended in a Freiburg 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Freiburg has won 7 matches, and Augsburg triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.90 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Freiburg's latest fixture against Mainz 05 ended in an away 0-0 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day.
Augsburg's recent game against Borussia M'gladbach ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Fuggerstädter didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Augsburg deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 80th minute.
Although Freiburg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Augsburg has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Augsburg wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Augsburg failed to score in 75% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Freiburg is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Fuggerstädter haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 50% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.25 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Freiburg wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Augsburg. My prediction is Freiburg to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Freiburg's home and Augsburg's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Freiburg vs Augsburg Betting Tips
Freiburg vs Augsburg Head to Head
Average stats between Freiburg and Augsburg in most recent 20 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Freiburg vs Augsburg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Freiburg and Augsburg across current season. Calculated from Freiburg's Home stats and Augsburg's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Freiburg has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Freiburg has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Freiburg has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Freiburg will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Freiburg as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Freiburg is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Augsburg, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Freiburg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Freiburg has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Freiburg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Freiburg has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Augsburg has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Augsburg has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Augsburg has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Augsburg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Augsburg has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 8 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Augsburg recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Augsburg has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Augsburg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/5 games for Augsburg this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.50||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.67||1.75||1.25|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.83||0.75||0.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 6.00||4.50||6.75|
|Cards||1.00 / 0.50||0.50||1.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.33||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||12.50 / 12.83||11.25||13.75|
|Shots||13.50 / 13.17||13.75||13.25|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 4.83||5.50||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.33||3.00||1.50|
|Scored||0.50 / 0.67||0.75||0.25|
|Conceded||1.75 / 1.67||2.25||1.25|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||75 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||39% / 38%||42 %||37 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.17||5.25||2.75|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.67||1.25||2.25|
|Offsides||2.88 / 3.17||4.00||1.75|
|Fouls||11.50 / 12.17||10.50||12.50|
|Shots||10.75 / 11.17||12.00||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.13 / 4.67||4.00||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Freiburg vs Augsburg Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.62|