- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Internacional will welcome Ceará to Estádio José Pinheiro Borda for a matchday 5 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 7th January 2021 ended in a Internacional 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Internacional has won 5 matches, and Ceará triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 30% of the time.
Internacional's last game in the Brazil Serie A against Atlético Mineiro at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Colorado had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Internacional plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.29 points per away game on average compared to 0.83 points at home. Although Internacional is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Ceará has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Alvinegro Cearense wins 0.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Internacional is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Vovô haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 14% of all games on the road while conceding on average 0.86 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Internacional wins on average 0.83 points per home game, compared to 0.86 points per away game for Ceará. My prediction is Internacional to win.
Internacional vs Ceará Betting Tips
Internacional vs Ceará Head to Head
Average stats between Internacional and Ceará in most recent 10 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Internacional vs Ceará Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Internacional and Ceará across current season. Calculated from Internacional's Home stats and Ceará's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Internacional has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Internacional has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Internacional recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Internacional has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/13 games for Internacional this season.
- Coming into this game, Ceará has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Ceará has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Ceará away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Ceará as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Ceará has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Ceará is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Internacional, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ceará recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Ceará has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/13 games for Ceará this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 100%||17 %||29 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||50 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 3.50||2.17||2.43|
|Scored||0.92 / 2.67||0.83||1.00|
|Conceded||1.38 / 0.83||1.33||1.43|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||50 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 67%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||17 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||67 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||17 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 83%||50 %||43 %|
|Possession %||52% / 44%||57 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.77 / 5.33||6.83||4.86|
|Cards||3.77 / 1.33||3.00||4.43|
|Offsides||0.77 / 1.00||0.33||1.14|
|Fouls||17.85 / 17.33||17.50||18.14|
|Shots||13.08 / 13.67||12.83||13.29|
|Shots on Target||5.46 / 6.67||4.50||6.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||54% / 17%||17 %||86 %|
|Loss %||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.67||2.67||1.43|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.67||1.67||0.57|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.00||1.00||0.86|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||67 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||100 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 33%||33 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 42%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 3.17||5.17||5.14|
|Cards||2.69 / 2.50||3.17||2.29|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.00||1.17||1.43|
|Fouls||17.46 / 14.33||18.00||17.00|
|Shots||14.00 / 12.33||15.67||12.57|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 4.67||5.83||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Internacional vs Ceará Odds
|HT 1||2.38||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|