- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Internacional will welcome Bahia to Estádio José Pinheiro Borda for a matchday 22 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 13th June 2021 ended in a Internacional 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Internacional has won 8 matches, and Bahia triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.55 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Internacional's last game in the Brazil Serie A against Fortaleza at home ended in a 1-0 win. Colorado had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Internacional scored in the second half in injury time.
Bahia's recent game against Bragantino ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Bahia deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 62nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Internacional is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Internacional is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Bahia has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Esquadrão de Aço wins 0.93 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bahia kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Internacional is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Bahêa is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Internacional.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Internacional wins on average 1.75 points per home game, compared to 0.93 points per away game for Bahia. My prediction is Internacional to win.
Internacional vs Bahia Betting Tips
Internacional vs Bahia Head to Head
Average stats between Internacional and Bahia in most recent 11 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Internacional vs Bahia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Internacional and Bahia across current season. Calculated from Internacional's Home stats and Bahia's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Internacional has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Internacional has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Internacional has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Internacional as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Internacional has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Internacional is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bahia, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Internacional has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/20 games for Internacional this season.
- Coming into this game, Bahia has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bahia has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bahia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bahia recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bahia has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bahia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/21 games for Bahia this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 100%||50 %||29 %|
|Draw %||35% / 0%||25 %||43 %|
|Loss %||27% / 0%||25 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 3.50||2.75||2.00|
|Scored||1.31 / 2.67||1.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.04 / 0.83||1.08||1.00|
|BTTS %||46% / 67%||50 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 67%||25 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||8 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 50%||33 %||14 %|
|Scores %||69% / 100%||75 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 83%||67 %||43 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.46 / 5.33||6.25||4.79|
|Cards||3.15 / 1.33||2.83||3.43|
|Offsides||0.92 / 1.00||0.92||0.93|
|Fouls||16.92 / 17.33||17.42||16.50|
|Shots||12.96 / 13.67||13.92||12.14|
|Shots on Target||5.54 / 6.67||5.67||5.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||33 %||21 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||25 %||29 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||42 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.54 / 2.33||2.67||2.43|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.00||1.25||0.93|
|Conceded||1.46 / 1.33||1.42||1.50|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||42 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||17 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||25 %||21 %|
|Scores %||54% / 83%||58 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||33 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||50 %||36 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||53 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.35 / 6.17||6.33||4.50|
|Cards||2.62 / 2.00||2.75||2.50|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.00||1.58||1.00|
|Fouls||16.00 / 16.33||16.08||15.93|
|Shots||13.08 / 13.67||15.00||11.43|
|Shots on Target||4.73 / 5.17||5.42||4.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Internacional vs Bahia Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.05||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.18|