On 17th January 2021, Internacional and Fortaleza go head to head in the Brazil Serie A at the Estádio José Pinheiro Borda (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul). The last meeting on 19th September 2020 ended with the following result: Fortaleza 1 - 0 Internacional.
Both sides have met 5 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 5 previous encounters, Internacional have won 2 matches, Fortaleza triumphed in 2, while 1 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Internacional and Fortaleza average 2 goals while BTTS lands 20% of the time.
So far this season in the Brazil Serie A, Internacional have averaged 2.31 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Fortaleza average 0.69 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Internacional has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Internacional has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Internacional is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Internacional will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Internacional has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 16 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Internacional as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Internacional has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Fortaleza get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Internacional, both home and away.
- Internacional is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Fortaleza, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Internacional, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (50% of all matches) involving Internacional has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Internacional will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fortaleza has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fortaleza has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fortaleza recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fortaleza has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fortaleza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/32 games for Fortaleza this season.
Internacional vs Fortaleza Head to Head
Average stats between Internacional and Fortaleza in most recent 5 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Internacional vs Fortaleza Statistics
Average stats between Internacional and Fortaleza across current season.
* Calculated from Internacional's Home stats and Fortaleza's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A League Table
|17||Vasco da Gama||38||41||7||3|
Internacional vs Fortaleza Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.