On 27th January 2021, Paderborn and Holstein Kiel go head to head in the Germany 2. Bundesliga at the Benteler-Arena (Paderborn). The last meeting on 20th September 2020 ended with the following result: Holstein Kiel 1 - 0 Paderborn.
Both sides have met 5 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 5 previous encounters, Paderborn have won 1 matches, Holstein Kiel triumphed in 3, while 1 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Paderborn and Holstein Kiel average 3.8 goals while BTTS lands 80% of the time.
So far this season in the Germany 2. Bundesliga, Paderborn have averaged 1.89 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Holstein Kiel average 2.11 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Paderborn has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Paderborn has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Paderborn has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Holstein Kiel's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Paderborn from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Paderborn as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Paderborn will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Holstein Kiel, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Paderborn, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (44% of all matches) involving Paderborn has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Paderborn will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
Holstein Kiel Form
- Coming into this game, Holstein Kiel has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Holstein Kiel has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Holstein Kiel away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Holstein Kiel when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Paderborn stop this run?
- Holstein Kiel has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Holstein Kiel ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Holstein Kiel, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Holstein Kiel has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Holstein Kiel will score today, as they have netted in the last 16 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
Paderborn vs Holstein Kiel Head to Head
Average stats between Paderborn and Holstein Kiel in most recent 5 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Paderborn vs Holstein Kiel Statistics
Average stats between Paderborn and Holstein Kiel across current season.
* Calculated from Paderborn's Home stats and Holstein Kiel's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga League Table
Paderborn vs Holstein Kiel Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.