- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Telstar will welcome Excelsior to BUKO Stadion for a matchday 34 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 22nd September 2020 ended in a Telstar 2-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Telstar has won 3 matches, and Excelsior triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Telstar's latest fixture against Almere City ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Telstar set the tone early and scored in the 14 minute.
Excelsior's recent game against NEC ended in a home 2-1 win. The Kralingers dominated the game and deserved the win. Excelsior pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 63rd and 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Telstar is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Telstar is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Excelsior has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Excelsior wins 1.16 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Excelsior kept a clean sheet in just 16% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Telstar or Excelsior to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.63 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 69% of Telstar's home and Excelsior's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Telstar has scored in 100% of home games. Excelsior is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Telstar vs Excelsior Betting Tips
Telstar vs Excelsior Head to Head
Average stats between Telstar and Excelsior in most recent 9 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
Telstar vs Excelsior Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Telstar and Excelsior across current season. Calculated from Telstar's Home stats and Excelsior's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, Telstar has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Telstar has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Telstar has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Telstar will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Telstar has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 18 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Telstar ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Telstar turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Telstar, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 28 matches (76% of all matches) involving Telstar has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Excelsior has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Excelsior has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Excelsior when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Telstar stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Excelsior ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Excelsior will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Telstar, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Excelsior, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (62% of all matches) involving Excelsior has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Excelsior will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||28 %||26 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||33 %||26 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||39 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 4.33||3.61||2.63|
|Scored||1.51 / 2.50||2.00||1.05|
|Conceded||1.59 / 1.83||1.61||1.58|
|BTTS %||76% / 83%||89 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 50%||17 %||26 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||39 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 67%||39 %||16 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||100 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||5% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||72 %||16 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 4.67||4.89||4.79|
|Cards||1.46 / 1.50||0.94||1.95|
|Offsides||2.08 / 1.83||1.94||2.21|
|Fouls||12.73 / 14.33||11.83||13.58|
|Shots||10.72 / 11.33||10.76||10.68|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 6.83||5.53||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||44 %||32 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||11 %||21 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||44 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.51 / 3.00||3.61||3.42|
|Scored||1.76 / 1.33||1.94||1.58|
|Conceded||1.76 / 1.67||1.67||1.84|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||50 %||74 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||17 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||28 %||37 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||33 %||21 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||78 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||33 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||49% / 67%||50 %||47 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.30 / 5.17||4.89||5.68|
|Cards||1.49 / 1.67||1.11||1.84|
|Offsides||1.14 / 1.50||1.24||1.05|
|Fouls||9.94 / 9.17||9.89||10.00|
|Shots||13.51 / 15.00||14.67||12.42|
|Shots on Target||6.38 / 6.67||6.61||6.16|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Telstar vs Excelsior Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.40||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.48||BTTS NO||2.55|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|