- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Fortuna Sittard vs Ajax
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
SD Eibar will welcome Leganés to Estadio Municipal de Ipurúa for a matchday 4 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 9th July 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. SD Eibar has won 5 matches, and Leganés failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.75 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
SD Eibar's latest fixture against Burgos CF ended in an away 1-0 win. SD Eibar was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. SD Eibar was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 76 minute.
Leganés's recent game against UD Ibiza ended in a home 1-2 loss. Pepineros's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Leganés deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 59th minute.
So far, SD Eibar plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although SD Eibar is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Leganés has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Leganés wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Leganés kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Leganés.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of SD Eibar's home and Leganés's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 0% of SD Eibar's home and Leganés's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
SD Eibar vs Leganés Betting Tips
SD Eibar vs Leganés Head to Head
Average stats between SD Eibar and Leganés in most recent 8 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
SD Eibar vs Leganés Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SD Eibar and Leganés across current season. Calculated from SD Eibar's Home stats and Leganés's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, SD Eibar has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. SD Eibar has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SD Eibar has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for SD Eibar as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- SD Eibar will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Leganés, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for SD Eibar, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving SD Eibar has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that SD Eibar will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Leganés has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Leganés has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Leganés, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Leganés has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Leganés will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 4 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.67||2.67||2.67|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||1.33||1.33|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.33||1.33||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||57 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 5.17||7.00||3.33|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.33||3.67||1.00|
|Offsides||0.33 / 0.33||0.67||0.00|
|Fouls||12.83 / 12.83||13.67||12.00|
|Shots||13.33 / 13.33||15.00||11.67|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.67||4.67||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||1.67 / 1.50||1.33||2.00|
|Scored||0.67 / 0.83||0.67||0.67|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.67||0.67||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||57 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 4.83||5.00||2.67|
|Cards||1.33 / 3.67||0.33||2.33|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.00||1.33||1.67|
|Fouls||12.50 / 11.20||11.00||14.00|
|Shots||14.50 / 12.67||17.33||11.67|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.50||5.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SD Eibar vs Leganés Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.90||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.70||Under 2.5||1.43|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.45||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|