- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
SD Eibar will welcome Deportivo Alavés to Estadio Municipal de Ipurúa for a matchday 34 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 23rd December 2020 ended in a Deportivo Alavés 2-1 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. SD Eibar has won 9 matches, and Deportivo Alavés triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.21 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
SD Eibar's last game in the Spain La Liga against Real Sociedad at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Armeros had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Deportivo Alavés's previous game in the competition versus Valencia CF ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Deportivo Alavés was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 84th minute.
So far, SD Eibar plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.94 points per away game on average compared to 0.72 points at home. Although SD Eibar is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Deportivo Alavés has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Deportivo Alavés wins 0.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Deportivo Alavés kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Deportivo Alavés.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.13 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of SD Eibar's home and Deportivo Alavés's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
SD Eibar vs Deportivo Alavés Betting Tips
SD Eibar vs Deportivo Alavés Head to Head
Average stats between SD Eibar and Deportivo Alavés in most recent 19 outings in the Spain La Liga.
SD Eibar vs Deportivo Alavés Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SD Eibar and Deportivo Alavés across current season. Calculated from SD Eibar's Home stats and Deportivo Alavés's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, SD Eibar has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. SD Eibar has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SD Eibar has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- SD Eibar has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- SD Eibar has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for SD Eibar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/36 games for SD Eibar this season.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Alavés has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Deportivo Alavés has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Alavés has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Deportivo Alavés ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Deportivo Alavés will be looking to keep up the momentum today against SD Eibar, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Deportivo Alavés, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (53% of all matches) involving Deportivo Alavés has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||11 %||22 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||39 %||28 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 2.83||1.78||2.39|
|Scored||0.78 / 1.00||0.67||0.89|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.83||1.11||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||39 %||61 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||22 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||50 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||17 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 4.83||5.28||4.83|
|Cards||2.03 / 2.00||2.39||1.67|
|Offsides||1.78 / 2.00||1.72||1.83|
|Fouls||13.11 / 11.50||13.44||12.78|
|Shots||12.08 / 11.50||13.72||10.44|
|Shots on Target||4.28 / 4.33||4.89||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 50%||28 %||17 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||33 %||28 %|
|Loss %||47% / 17%||39 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.50||2.22||2.56|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.33||0.94||0.83|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.17||1.28||1.72|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||56 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||11 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||22 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 50%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||72 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||28 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 83%||44 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 46%||44 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.61 / 5.00||3.72||3.50|
|Cards||2.81 / 2.17||2.78||2.83|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.22||1.78|
|Fouls||13.58 / 14.00||13.67||13.50|
|Shots||9.36 / 8.17||10.22||8.50|
|Shots on Target||3.31 / 4.00||3.44||3.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SD Eibar vs Deportivo Alavés Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.43|