- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
SD Huesca will welcome Girona FC to Estadio El Alcoraz for a matchday 22 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 14th December 2021 ended in a Girona FC 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. SD Huesca has won 5 matches, and Girona FC triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.05 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
SD Huesca's last game in the Spain Segunda División against AD Alcorcón at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots.
Girona FC's recent game against Burgos CF ended in a home 3-1 win. Blanquivermells dominated the game and deserved the win. Girona FC had good chances in both halves and scored in the 19th, 40th and 76th minute.
So far, SD Huesca plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.45 points per away game on average compared to 1.08 points at home. Oscenses's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Girona FC has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Albirrojos wins 1.27 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Girona FC kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Girona FC.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of SD Huesca's home and Girona FC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
SD Huesca vs Girona FC Betting Tips
SD Huesca vs Girona FC Head to Head
Average stats between SD Huesca and Girona FC in most recent 19 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
SD Huesca vs Girona FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SD Huesca and Girona FC across current season. Calculated from SD Huesca's Home stats and Girona FC's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, SD Huesca has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. SD Huesca has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SD Huesca has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for SD Huesca as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- SD Huesca has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- SD Huesca is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Girona FC, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for SD Huesca recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for SD Huesca has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/21 games for SD Huesca this season.
- Coming into this game, Girona FC has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Girona FC has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Girona FC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can SD Huesca stop this run?
- Girona FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Girona FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Girona FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against SD Huesca, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Girona FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving Girona FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Girona FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||23 %||36 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||38 %||36 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||38 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.04 / 1.67||1.77||2.36|
|Scored||1.08 / 0.83||0.85||1.36|
|Conceded||0.96 / 0.83||0.92||1.00|
|BTTS %||46% / 33%||38 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||23 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||15 %||18 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||54 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 33%||46 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 17%||38 %||45 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 5.83||5.85||4.36|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.17||2.38||2.91|
|Offsides||2.04 / 2.00||2.08||2.00|
|Fouls||15.08 / 13.00||15.62||14.45|
|Shots||11.96 / 11.17||12.38||11.45|
|Shots on Target||4.96 / 5.33||5.15||4.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 67%||54 %||36 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||23 %||18 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||23 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.33||2.54||2.45|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.50||1.62||1.09|
|Conceded||1.13 / 0.83||0.92||1.36|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||62 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||23 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||23 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||23 %||18 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||92 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||38 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 100%||54 %||45 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.46 / 3.67||4.92||3.91|
|Cards||2.88 / 2.50||2.08||3.82|
|Offsides||2.63 / 3.50||2.62||2.64|
|Fouls||13.04 / 12.83||12.92||13.18|
|Shots||11.75 / 9.17||12.92||10.36|
|Shots on Target||5.96 / 6.50||6.62||5.18|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SD Huesca vs Girona FC Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||2.36||Under 2.5||1.52|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.73|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.43||Under 9.5 Corners||1.52|