- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Palmeiras will welcome América Mineiro to Allianz Parque for a matchday 5 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 31st December 2020 ended in a Palmeiras 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Palmeiras has won 5 matches, and América Mineiro triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Palmeiras's last game in the Brazil Serie A against América Mineiro at home ended in a 2-1 win. Alviverde had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Palmeiras played much better in the first half and scored in the 39th and 90+6 minute.
América Mineiro's recent game against Cuiabá ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Palestra is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Palmeiras is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
América Mineiro has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. América Mineiro wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. América Mineiro kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won five consecutive matches. Verdão is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in seven games.
Coelho failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Verdão.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Palmeiras wins on average 2.71 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for América Mineiro. My prediction is Palmeiras to win.
Palmeiras vs América Mineiro Betting Tips
Palmeiras vs América Mineiro Head to Head
Average stats between Palmeiras and América Mineiro in most recent 10 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Palmeiras vs América Mineiro Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Palmeiras and América Mineiro across current season. Calculated from Palmeiras's Home stats and América Mineiro's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Palmeiras has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Palmeiras has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Palmeiras is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Palmeiras at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Palmeiras will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Palmeiras has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Palmeiras as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Palmeiras has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Palmeiras is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against América Mineiro, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Palmeiras has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/13 games for Palmeiras this season.
- It's likely that Palmeiras will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, América Mineiro has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. América Mineiro has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for América Mineiro recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- América Mineiro has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 54% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for América Mineiro has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for América Mineiro this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||77% / 17%||86 %||67 %|
|Draw %||8% / 33%||14 %||0 %|
|Loss %||15% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.85 / 2.50||3.14||2.50|
|Scored||1.92 / 1.17||2.14||1.67|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.33||1.00||0.83|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||71 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 0%||56 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||43 %||17 %|
|Scores %||92% / 67%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||29 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 50%||86 %||67 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||52 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 4.17||5.71||5.50|
|Cards||2.31 / 3.00||2.14||2.50|
|Offsides||2.15 / 2.33||2.57||1.67|
|Fouls||15.23 / 16.33||13.57||17.17|
|Shots||16.31 / 12.67||16.71||15.83|
|Shots on Target||6.62 / 5.00||6.29||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 67%||14 %||17 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Loss %||54% / 0%||43 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 2.33||1.29||3.17|
|Scored||0.77 / 2.00||0.57||1.00|
|Conceded||1.38 / 0.33||0.71||2.17|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||29 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 33%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 50%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||46% / 67%||43 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 67%||29 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|Possession %||46% / 51%||50 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 4.33||5.86||3.33|
|Cards||1.85 / 2.17||2.00||1.67|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||2.14||1.83|
|Fouls||14.00 / 13.50||15.00||12.83|
|Shots||14.46 / 13.00||14.00||15.00|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 6.33||5.29||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Palmeiras vs América Mineiro Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|