- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Palmeiras will welcome Corinthians to Allianz Parque for a matchday 3 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 16th May 2021 ended in a Palmeiras 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Palmeiras has won 9 matches, and Corinthians triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.14 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
Palmeiras's last game in the Brazil Serie A against Chapecoense at home ended in a 3-1 win. Alviverde had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Palmeiras outplayed Chapecoense in the second half and scored in the 7th, 15th and 42nd minute.
Corinthians's previous game in the competition versus América Mineiro ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Time do Povo countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Corinthians played better before halftime and scored in the 29th minute.
Since the start of the season, Palestra is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 2 games on home soil. Although Palmeiras is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Corinthians has picked up 4 points from the previous four league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Coringão has collected 2.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.00 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Verdão is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in two games.
Timão is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Verdão.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is Palmeiras to win.
Palmeiras vs Corinthians Betting Tips
Palmeiras vs Corinthians Head to Head
Average stats between Palmeiras and Corinthians in most recent 28 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Palmeiras vs Corinthians Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Palmeiras and Corinthians across current season. Calculated from Palmeiras's Home stats and Corinthians's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Palmeiras has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Palmeiras has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Palmeiras has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Palmeiras will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Palmeiras has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Palmeiras will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Corinthians, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Palmeiras has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Palmeiras this season.
- Coming into this game, Corinthians has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Corinthians has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Corinthians has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Corinthians has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Corinthians this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.50||3.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.17||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.33||1.00||0.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||59 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.17||4.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.75 / 3.00||2.50||3.00|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.33||2.50||2.00|
|Fouls||17.50 / 16.33||12.50||22.50|
|Shots||14.25 / 12.67||17.00||11.50|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 5.00||5.50||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 3.17||2.00||1.50|
|Scored||0.75 / 1.83||0.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||1.50||0.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 56%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.75 / 6.83||9.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.33||3.50||1.50|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.33||1.50||1.00|
|Fouls||16.50 / 15.17||16.00||17.00|
|Shots||9.00 / 15.83||9.50||8.50|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 7.67||4.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Palmeiras vs Corinthians Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|