- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Seattle Sounders will welcome Atlanta United FC to Lumen Field for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 14th July 2019 ended in a Seattle Sounders 2-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Seattle Sounders has won 1 match, and Atlanta United FC failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Seattle Sounders's last game in the USA MLS against Los Angeles FC at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although Rave Green played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Seattle Sounders was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 57th and 73rd minute.
So far, Seattle Sounders plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.33 points per away game on average compared to 2.20 points at home. Rave Green has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 80% of their home games.
Atlanta United FC has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Atlanta United FC wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Atlanta United FC kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Seattle Sounders is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Atlanta United FC haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 25% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.00 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Seattle Sounders wins on average 2.20 points per home game, compared to 0.75 points per away game for Atlanta United FC. My prediction is Seattle Sounders to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Seattle Sounders's home and Atlanta United FC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Seattle Sounders has scored in 80% of home games. Atlanta United FC is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Seattle Sounders vs Atlanta United FC Betting Tips
Seattle Sounders vs Atlanta United FC Head to Head
Average stats between Seattle Sounders and Atlanta United FC in most recent 3 outings in the USA MLS.
Seattle Sounders vs Atlanta United FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Seattle Sounders and Atlanta United FC across current season. Calculated from Seattle Sounders's Home stats and Atlanta United FC's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Seattle Sounders has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Seattle Sounders has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Seattle Sounders at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Seattle Sounders as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Seattle Sounders has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Seattle Sounders is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Atlanta United FC, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Seattle Sounders has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Seattle Sounders this season.
- Coming into this game, Atlanta United FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Atlanta United FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlanta United FC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Atlanta United FC as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Atlanta United FC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Seattle Sounders, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Atlanta United FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Atlanta United FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Atlanta United FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 3.33||2.20||2.00|
|Scored||1.75 / 2.00||2.00||1.33|
|Conceded||0.38 / 1.33||0.20||0.67|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||20 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||63% / 17%||80 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 50%||80 %||67 %|
|Possession %||46% / 57%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 7.17||5.80||3.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.33||1.80||2.33|
|Offsides||1.13 / 1.17||1.00||1.33|
|Fouls||12.50 / 11.50||11.60||14.00|
|Shots||12.50 / 15.50||12.20||13.00|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 4.33||5.60||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||57% / 0%||33 %||75 %|
|Loss %||14% / 67%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.50||3.00||1.75|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||2.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||71% / 50%||67 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||67 %||0 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||100 %||25 %|
|Possession %||61% / 53%||62 %||60 %|
|Corners||4.14 / 5.67||5.33||3.25|
|Cards||2.14 / 2.50||1.67||2.50|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.50||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||12.57 / 13.83||10.00||14.50|
|Shots||13.14 / 11.67||15.33||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 4.50||6.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Seattle Sounders vs Atlanta United FC Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||8.25|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||2.03|