- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Seattle Sounders will welcome Los Angeles FC to Lumen Field for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 24th April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Seattle Sounders has won 4 matches, and Los Angeles FC triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.18 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Seattle Sounders's latest fixture against SJ Earthquakes ended in an away 1-0 win. Seattle Sounders was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Seattle Sounders set the tone early and scored in the 18 minute.
So far, Seattle Sounders plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.50 points per away game on average compared to 2.20 points at home. Rave Green has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 80% of their home games.
Los Angeles FC has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Angeles FC wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Los Angeles FC kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Seattle Sounders is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Los Angeles FC haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.67 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Seattle Sounders wins on average 2.20 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Los Angeles FC. My prediction is Seattle Sounders to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Seattle Sounders's home and Los Angeles FC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Seattle Sounders's home and Los Angeles FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Seattle Sounders vs Los Angeles FC Betting Tips
Seattle Sounders vs Los Angeles FC Head to Head
Average stats between Seattle Sounders and Los Angeles FC in most recent 11 outings in the USA MLS.
Seattle Sounders vs Los Angeles FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Seattle Sounders and Los Angeles FC across current season. Calculated from Seattle Sounders's Home stats and Los Angeles FC's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Seattle Sounders has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Seattle Sounders has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Seattle Sounders at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Seattle Sounders as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Seattle Sounders has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Seattle Sounders is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Los Angeles FC, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Seattle Sounders has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Seattle Sounders this season.
- Coming into this game, Los Angeles FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Los Angeles FC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Los Angeles FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Los Angeles FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Los Angeles FC has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||60 %||75 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 3.33||2.20||2.25|
|Scored||1.78 / 2.00||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||0.44 / 1.33||0.20||0.75|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||20 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 17%||80 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||80 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 57%||47 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 7.17||5.80||3.25|
|Cards||1.78 / 1.33||1.80||1.75|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.17||1.00||1.50|
|Fouls||11.89 / 11.50||11.60||12.25|
|Shots||12.22 / 15.50||12.20||12.25|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 4.33||5.60||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||20 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.50||2.40||2.33|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.67||1.40||0.67|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.83||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||75% / 100%||80 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||20 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 50%||100 %||33 %|
|Possession %||57% / 51%||56 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.25 / 5.67||7.00||5.00|
|Cards||0.75 / 1.50||0.60||1.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.00||1.80||1.00|
|Fouls||11.88 / 17.17||12.80||10.33|
|Shots||13.50 / 10.33||13.80||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 4.67||6.40||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Seattle Sounders vs Los Angeles FC Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.40||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.85||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.48||Under 2.5||2.54|
|BTTS Yes||1.44||BTTS NO||2.63|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|