- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Sekhukhune United will welcome Cape Town City to Emirates Airline Park for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Sekhukhune United's latest fixture against TS Galaxy ended in an away 1-0 win. Sekhukhune United was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Sekhukhune United was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 79 minute.
Since the start of the season, Sekhukhune United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 6 games on home soil. Sekhukhune United's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Cape Town City has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cape Town City wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cape Town City kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Cape Town City.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.59 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Sekhukhune United's home and Cape Town City's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Sekhukhune United vs Cape Town City Betting Tips
Sekhukhune United vs Cape Town City Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Sekhukhune United and Cape Town City.
Sekhukhune United vs Cape Town City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sekhukhune United and Cape Town City across current season. Calculated from Sekhukhune United's Home stats and Cape Town City's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Sekhukhune United has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sekhukhune United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sekhukhune United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Sekhukhune United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Sekhukhune United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cape Town City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sekhukhune United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Sekhukhune United this season.
- Coming into this game, Cape Town City has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Cape Town City has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cape Town City has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Cape Town City has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Cape Town City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sekhukhune United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cape Town City recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Cape Town City has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Cape Town City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Cape Town City this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||17 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.58 / 2.33||1.50||1.67|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.67||1.00||0.83|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.67||0.50||0.83|
|BTTS %||25% / 50%||33 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||83 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 5.00||5.67||1.33|
|Cards||1.58 / 0.00||1.50||1.67|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||3.91 / 0.00||6.00||2.17|
|Shots||3.75 / 5.00||4.50||3.00|
|Shots on Target||2.25 / 4.00||2.67||1.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Draw %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||17 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.09 / 3.50||2.17||2.00|
|Scored||0.91 / 2.33||1.00||0.80|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.17||1.17||1.20|
|BTTS %||36% / 67%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||17 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||17 %||20 %|
|Scores %||45% / 100%||50 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 83%||33 %||20 %|
|Possession %||57% / 55%||50 %||68 %|
|Corners||4.78 / 5.00||3.20||6.75|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.67||2.17||1.20|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.50||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||8.64 / 7.00||7.50||10.00|
|Shots||7.90 / 9.25||6.50||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 5.50||3.33||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sekhukhune United vs Cape Town City Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.48||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|