- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Seongnam will welcome Daegu to Tancheon Sports Complex for a matchday 21 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 28th August 2021 ended in a Daegu 3-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Seongnam has won 0 matches, and Daegu triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.08 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Seongnam's latest fixture against Daegu ended in an away 3-1 loss. Seongnam dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Seongnam was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Since the start of the season, Seongnam is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 14 games on home soil. Seongnam's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Daegu has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Daegu wins 1.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Daegu kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Seongnam has won just 29% of home games. On average they score 0.86 goals and concede 1.21 per game. Daegu won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Seongnam wins on average 1.14 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Daegu. My prediction is Daegu to win.
Seongnam vs Daegu Betting Tips
Seongnam vs Daegu Head to Head
Average stats between Seongnam and Daegu in most recent 12 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Seongnam vs Daegu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Seongnam and Daegu across current season. Calculated from Seongnam's Home stats and Daegu's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Seongnam has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Seongnam has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Seongnam has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Seongnam has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Seongnam recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Seongnam has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Seongnam has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/29 games for Seongnam this season.
- Coming into this game, Daegu has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Daegu has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Daegu has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Daegu as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Daegu will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Seongnam, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Daegu recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Daegu, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (59% of all matches) involving Daegu has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||29 %||20 %|
|Draw %||34% / 0%||29 %||40 %|
|Loss %||41% / 67%||43 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.83||2.07||1.93|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.83||0.86||0.80|
|Conceded||1.17 / 2.00||1.21||1.13|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||43 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 33%||7 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||28 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||14 %||20 %|
|Scores %||55% / 50%||64 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 0%||43 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 17%||21 %||20 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||44 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.55 / 3.00||3.14||3.93|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.33||1.86||2.40|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.40||1.93||1.50|
|Fouls||13.41 / 12.33||13.21||13.60|
|Shots||9.59 / 7.00||9.93||9.27|
|Shots on Target||4.48 / 4.50||4.57||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||36 %||20 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||14 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.50||2.29||2.47|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.17||1.36||1.07|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.33||0.93||1.40|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||64 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||21 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||14 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||14 %||20 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||93 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||36 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||64 %||20 %|
|Possession %||44% / 51%||43 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 4.33||4.92||3.73|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.83||1.29||2.07|
|Offsides||1.62 / 2.00||1.50||1.71|
|Fouls||13.04 / 13.00||13.54||12.60|
|Shots||11.25 / 11.83||11.62||10.93|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 4.67||5.08||4.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Seongnam vs Daegu Odds
|HT 1||3.85||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.65|
|Home Win Nil||6.25||Away Win Nil||3.60|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||3.45||Under 9.5 Corners||1.28|