- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Seongnam will welcome Jeonbuk Motors to Tancheon Sports Complex for a matchday 15 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in a Jeonbuk Motors 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Seongnam has won 4 matches, and Jeonbuk Motors triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.37 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Seongnam's last game in the South Korea K League 1 against Suwon at home ended in a 2-3 loss. Seongnam had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Seongnam was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 51st and 90+2 minute.
Jeonbuk Motors's previous game in the competition versus Incheon United ended in an away 1-1 draw. It was a disappointing day for the club. They were constantly overrun in the midfield and failed to keep ball possession. Jeonbuk Motors was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 90+5th minute.
Since the start of the season, Seongnam is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Seongnam is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Jeonbuk Motors has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jeonbuk Motors wins 1.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Jeonbuk Motors kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Seongnam has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.56 per game. Jeonbuk Motors won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Seongnam wins on average 1.11 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Jeonbuk Motors. My prediction is Jeonbuk Motors to win.
Seongnam vs Jeonbuk Motors Betting Tips
Seongnam vs Jeonbuk Motors Head to Head
Average stats between Seongnam and Jeonbuk Motors in most recent 19 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Seongnam vs Jeonbuk Motors Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Seongnam and Jeonbuk Motors across current season. Calculated from Seongnam's Home stats and Jeonbuk Motors's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Seongnam has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Seongnam has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Seongnam has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Jeonbuk Motors get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Seongnam, both home and away.
- Can Seongnam turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Seongnam has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Seongnam, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (44% of all matches) involving Seongnam has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Seongnam will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Jeonbuk Motors has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jeonbuk Motors has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jeonbuk Motors has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Jeonbuk Motors has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Jeonbuk Motors, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Jeonbuk Motors has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||11 %||57 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||56 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.83||2.56||1.86|
|Scored||0.94 / 0.83||1.00||0.86|
|Conceded||1.31 / 2.00||1.56||1.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||44 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||11 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||22 %||14 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||67 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 0%||33 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 17%||22 %||14 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 3.00||3.78||3.14|
|Cards||2.31 / 1.33||1.78||3.00|
|Offsides||2.07 / 1.40||1.89||2.33|
|Fouls||14.75 / 12.33||14.11||15.57|
|Shots||8.50 / 7.00||10.00||6.57|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 4.50||4.56||3.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 2.67||3.33||2.56|
|Scored||1.89 / 1.33||2.00||1.78|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.33||1.33||0.78|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||22 %||33 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||100 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.18 / 3.67||5.00||3.44|
|Cards||1.44 / 1.00||1.56||1.33|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.25||1.38||1.89|
|Fouls||13.88 / 13.75||14.75||13.11|
|Shots||10.59 / 15.17||12.63||8.78|
|Shots on Target||5.47 / 5.17||6.63||4.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Seongnam vs Jeonbuk Motors Odds
|HT 1||4.35||HT X||1.95||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.10|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||3.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.30|