- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Seongnam will welcome Suwon to Tancheon Sports Complex for a matchday 19 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in a Seongnam 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Seongnam has won 7 matches, and Suwon triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.15 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Seongnam's latest fixture against Jeju United ended in an away 2-2 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Seongnam played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 27th and 38th minute.
Suwon's recent game against Incheon United ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Suwon put the pressure early on and scored in the 18th and 31st minute.
Since the start of the season, Seongnam is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Seongnam is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Suwon has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Suwon wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Suwon kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Seongnam or Suwon to win.
Seongnam vs Suwon Betting Tips
Seongnam vs Suwon Head to Head
Average stats between Seongnam and Suwon in most recent 13 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Seongnam vs Suwon Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Seongnam and Suwon across current season. Calculated from Seongnam's Home stats and Suwon's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Seongnam has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Seongnam has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Seongnam has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Suwon get in on the action today? There has been a total of 23 goals in the last 5 games for Seongnam, both home and away.
- Can Seongnam turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Seongnam has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- The last 5 games for Seongnam has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Seongnam has seen a total of 8/17 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 47% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Seongnam will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Suwon has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Suwon has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Suwon has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Suwon has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Suwon has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Seongnam get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Suwon, both home and away.
- Suwon will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Seongnam, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Suwon, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Suwon has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||33 %||13 %|
|Draw %||35% / 0%||11 %||63 %|
|Loss %||41% / 67%||56 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.83||2.56||2.13|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.35 / 2.00||1.56||1.13|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||11 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||22 %||25 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||18% / 17%||22 %||13 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 3.00||3.78||3.14|
|Cards||2.24 / 1.33||1.78||2.75|
|Offsides||2.07 / 1.40||1.89||2.33|
|Fouls||14.75 / 12.33||14.11||15.57|
|Shots||8.50 / 7.00||10.00||6.57|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 4.50||4.56||3.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 50%||30 %||22 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||30 %||33 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||40 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.00||3.20||2.67|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.50||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.50||1.70||1.67|
|BTTS %||68% / 67%||80 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||30 %||22 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||80 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||10 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.22 / 5.33||4.10||2.13|
|Cards||2.16 / 1.17||2.10||2.22|
|Offsides||0.63 / 0.80||0.44||0.86|
|Fouls||12.17 / 11.80||13.40||10.63|
|Shots||11.22 / 11.67||12.60||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.28 / 5.33||5.80||4.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Seongnam vs Suwon Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.58|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.37|