- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Seoul E-Land will welcome Daejeon Citizen to Seoul Olympic Stadium for a matchday 14 fixture in South Korea K League 2. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a Daejeon Citizen 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Seoul E-Land has won 6 matches, and Daejeon Citizen triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.10 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Seoul E-Land's latest fixture against Ansan Greeners ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Seoul E-Land was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Daejeon Citizen's recent game against Bucheon 1995 ended in a home 4-1 win. Daejeon Citizen dominated the game and deserved the win. Daejeon Citizen put the pressure early on and scored in the 18th, 28th, 33rd and 45+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Seoul E-Land is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Seoul E-Land's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Daejeon Citizen has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Daejeon Citizen has collected 1.63 points on average per away game, compared to 1.38 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Daejeon Citizen kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Seoul E-Land or Draw.
Seoul E-Land vs Daejeon Citizen Betting Tips
Seoul E-Land vs Daejeon Citizen Head to Head
Average stats between Seoul E-Land and Daejeon Citizen in most recent 20 outings in the South Korea K League 2.
Seoul E-Land vs Daejeon Citizen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Seoul E-Land and Daejeon Citizen across current season. Calculated from Seoul E-Land's Home stats and Daejeon Citizen's Away stats.
South Korea K League 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Seoul E-Land has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Seoul E-Land has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Seoul E-Land has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Seoul E-Land turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Seoul E-Land recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Seoul E-Land has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Seoul E-Land has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/16 games for Seoul E-Land this season.
- Seoul E-Land will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 1.13 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Daejeon Citizen has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Daejeon Citizen has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Daejeon Citizen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (81% of all matches) involving Daejeon Citizen has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Daejeon Citizen will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||38 %||13 %|
|Draw %||44% / 33%||25 %||63 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.94 / 2.67||2.25||1.63|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.83||1.50||0.75|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.83||0.75||0.88|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||38 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 67%||38 %||13 %|
|Possession %||53% / 44%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 4.67||5.38||4.13|
|Cards||1.94 / 2.33||2.00||1.88|
|Offsides||2.07 / 1.83||2.33||1.88|
|Fouls||14.14 / 14.83||13.67||14.50|
|Shots||9.69 / 7.17||10.00||9.38|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 4.50||4.75||3.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||38 %||50 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||38 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 1.83||3.00||2.50|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.00||1.63||1.13|
|Conceded||1.38 / 0.83||1.38||1.38|
|BTTS %||81% / 33%||100 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 0%||38 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||94% / 50%||100 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||63 %||63 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.00||4.71||5.25|
|Cards||1.63 / 2.00||1.88||1.38|
|Offsides||1.15 / 0.80||1.29||1.00|
|Fouls||14.23 / 14.00||13.29||15.33|
|Shots||13.33 / 9.83||11.86||14.63|
|Shots on Target||5.73 / 5.00||5.71||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Seoul E-Land vs Daejeon Citizen Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||1.96||Under 2.5||1.88|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.78||Under 9.5 Corners||1.42|