- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Seoul E-Land will welcome Gyeongnam to Seoul Olympic Stadium for a matchday 32 fixture in South Korea K League 2. The last meeting on 29th August 2021 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Seoul E-Land has won 7 matches, and Gyeongnam triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.22 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Seoul E-Land's last game in the South Korea K League 2 against Busan I'Park at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Seoul E-Land played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Seoul E-Land scored in the second half in the 76th minute.
Although Seoul E-Land is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 28% home clean sheets.
Gyeongnam has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Gyeongnam has collected 1.24 points on average per away game, compared to 1.12 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gyeongnam kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Seoul E-Land or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.16 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 46% of Seoul E-Land's home and Gyeongnam's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Seoul E-Land vs Gyeongnam Betting Tips
Seoul E-Land vs Gyeongnam Head to Head
Average stats between Seoul E-Land and Gyeongnam in most recent 18 outings in the South Korea K League 2.
Seoul E-Land vs Gyeongnam Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Seoul E-Land and Gyeongnam across current season. Calculated from Seoul E-Land's Home stats and Gyeongnam's Away stats.
South Korea K League 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Seoul E-Land has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Seoul E-Land has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gyeongnam's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Seoul E-Land from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Seoul E-Land ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Seoul E-Land, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (45% of all matches) involving Seoul E-Land has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Seoul E-Land will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Gyeongnam has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gyeongnam has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gyeongnam has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gyeongnam recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Gyeongnam, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (61% of all matches) involving Gyeongnam has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 50%||22 %||19 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||33 %||44 %|
|Loss %||41% / 17%||44 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 2.67||2.06||2.25|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.83||1.06||1.06|
|Conceded||1.09 / 0.83||1.00||1.19|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||22 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||11 %||19 %|
|Scores %||65% / 100%||67 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||28 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 67%||33 %||25 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.38 / 4.67||4.78||3.94|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.33||2.11||2.19|
|Offsides||1.59 / 1.83||1.50||1.69|
|Fouls||13.00 / 14.83||12.50||13.50|
|Shots||9.44 / 7.17||9.11||9.81|
|Shots on Target||4.21 / 4.50||4.00||4.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||24 %||35 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||47 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.67||2.65||2.24|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.33||1.24||1.06|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.33||1.41||1.18|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||59 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||12 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||28 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||24 %||6 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||76 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||53 %||24 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||51 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.59 / 3.50||4.76||4.41|
|Cards||1.94 / 2.17||1.94||1.94|
|Offsides||1.63 / 0.50||1.60||1.64|
|Fouls||12.21 / 13.33||10.30||13.57|
|Shots||9.91 / 9.33||10.18||9.65|
|Shots on Target||4.59 / 4.17||4.76||4.41|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Seoul E-Land vs Gyeongnam Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.70||Under 9.5 Corners||1.43|