On 17th January 2021, Sepsi and CFR Cluj go head to head in the Romania Liga I at the Stadionul Municipal (Sfântu Gheorghe). The last meeting on 29th August 2020 ended with the following result: CFR Cluj 0 - 0 Sepsi.
Both sides have met 9 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 9 previous encounters, Sepsi have won 0 matches, CFR Cluj triumphed in 7, while 2 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Sepsi and CFR Cluj average 1.78 goals while BTTS lands 33% of the time.
So far this season in the Romania Liga I, Sepsi have averaged 1.67 Points Per Game at home fixtures and CFR Cluj average 2.78 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Sepsi has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sepsi has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sepsi has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Sepsi will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CFR Cluj, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sepsi recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sepsi, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Sepsi has seen BTTS landing.
CFR Cluj Form
- Coming into this game, CFR Cluj has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CFR Cluj has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by CFR Cluj and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 6 and is unbeaten in 9 away trips. Can Sepsi end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for CFR Cluj when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Sepsi stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for CFR Cluj as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- CFR Cluj is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sepsi, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for CFR Cluj, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (37% of all matches) involving CFR Cluj has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that CFR Cluj will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
Sepsi vs CFR Cluj Head to Head
Average stats between Sepsi and CFR Cluj in most recent 9 outings in the Romania Liga I.
Sepsi vs CFR Cluj Statistics
Average stats between Sepsi and CFR Cluj across current season.
* Calculated from Sepsi's Home stats and CFR Cluj's Away stats.
Romania Liga I League Table
|3||CS U Craiova||25||47||6||7|
|11||Gaz Metan Mediaş||25||28||5||3|
Sepsi vs CFR Cluj Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.