- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Servette will welcome St. Gallen to Stade de Genève for a matchday 36 fixture in Switzerland Super League. The last meeting on 5th May 2021 ended in a St. Gallen 1-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Servette has won 1 match, and St. Gallen triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Servette's latest fixture against Vaduz ended in an away 3-1 win. Servette was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Servette scored in both halves in the 11st, 64th and 90+3 minute.
St. Gallen's recent game against Lausanne Sport ended in a home 5-0 win. St. Gallen dominated the game and deserved the win. St. Gallen had good chances in both halves and scored in the 21st, 25th, 45+2, 51st and 59th minute.
Although Servette is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
St. Gallen has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. St. Gallen wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St. Gallen kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or St. Gallen.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.95 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 53% of Servette's home and St. Gallen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Servette failed to keep a clean sheet in 11% of home games, while St. Gallen conceded in 22% of away games. On average, both teams score in 71% of Servette's home and St. Gallen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Servette vs St. Gallen Betting Tips
Servette vs St. Gallen Head to Head
Average stats between Servette and St. Gallen in most recent 12 outings in the Switzerland Super League.
Servette vs St. Gallen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Servette and St. Gallen across current season. Calculated from Servette's Home stats and St. Gallen's Away stats.
Switzerland Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Servette has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Servette has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St. Gallen's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Servette from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 16 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Servette has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will St. Gallen get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Servette, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Servette, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (64% of all matches) involving Servette has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, St. Gallen has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. St. Gallen has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St. Gallen has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- St. Gallen has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving St. Gallen has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Servette get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for St. Gallen, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for St. Gallen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for St. Gallen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/36 games for St. Gallen this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 50%||33 %||44 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||39 %||6 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||28 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 1.83||3.17||2.44|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.17||1.56||0.94|
|Conceded||1.56 / 0.67||1.61||1.50|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||89 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||28 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||28 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||22 %||17 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||94 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||11 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 67%||33 %||44 %|
|Possession %||55% / 55%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.81 / 4.00||6.00||5.61|
|Cards||2.44 / 2.67||2.28||2.61|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.67||1.39||1.63|
|Fouls||11.39 / 12.00||10.78||12.00|
|Shots||11.61 / 13.33||11.50||11.72|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 5.50||5.17||5.06|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||39 %||22 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||33 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 1.17||2.44||2.72|
|Scored||1.25 / 0.67||1.33||1.17|
|Conceded||1.33 / 0.50||1.11||1.56|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||44 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||17 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||17 %||22 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||72 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 67%||39 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||44 %||44 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.42 / 7.50||5.78||7.06|
|Cards||1.97 / 1.33||2.17||1.78|
|Offsides||1.58 / 1.33||1.78||1.39|
|Fouls||11.64 / 10.33||11.22||12.06|
|Shots||13.89 / 15.17||14.22||13.56|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 4.83||5.33||4.61|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Servette vs St. Gallen Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.50||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.25||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.27||Under 2.5||3.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.29||BTTS NO||3.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|