Sevilla FC will welcome Deportivo Alavés to Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán for a matchday 38 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 19th January 2021 ended in a Sevilla FC 2-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Sevilla FC has won 5 matches, and Deportivo Alavés triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.89 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Sevilla FC's latest fixture against Villarreal ended in an away 4-0 loss. Los Nervionenses dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Deportivo Alavés's recent game against Granada CF ended in a home 4-2 win. Babazorros dominated the game and deserved the win. Deportivo Alavés had good chances in both halves and scored in the 8th, 21st, 66th and 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Sevilla FC is more dominant at home. They have fourteen wins out of 19 games on home soil. Sevillistas's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 58% of home games.
Deportivo Alavés has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Deportivo Alavés wins 0.74 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Deportivo Alavés kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Los Nervionenses is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Babazorros is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Los Nervionenses.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sevilla FC wins on average 2.26 points per home game, compared to 0.74 points per away game for Deportivo Alavés. My prediction is Sevilla FC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.31 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 36% of Sevilla FC's home and Deportivo Alavés's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Sevilla FC vs Deportivo Alavés Betting Tips
Sevilla FC vs Deportivo Alavés Head to Head
Average stats between Sevilla FC and Deportivo Alavés in most recent 9 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Sevilla FC vs Deportivo Alavés Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sevilla FC and Deportivo Alavés across current season. Calculated from Sevilla FC's Home stats and Deportivo Alavés's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Sevilla FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sevilla FC has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sevilla FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sevilla FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/38 games for Sevilla FC this season.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Alavés has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Deportivo Alavés has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Alavés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Alavés has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Deportivo Alavés this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||74 %||53 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|Loss %||24% / 33%||21 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 2.33||2.00||2.53|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.00||1.42||1.37|
|Conceded||0.87 / 1.33||0.58||1.16|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||21 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||32 %||21 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||79 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||58 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||79 %||63 %|
|Possession %||61% / 60%||63 %||60 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 4.83||4.58||4.21|
|Cards||2.08 / 1.83||2.00||2.16|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.50||1.94||1.79|
|Fouls||12.32 / 10.00||11.79||12.84|
|Shots||12.76 / 11.67||13.74||11.79|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 4.50||5.21||4.21|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||32 %||16 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||32 %||26 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||37 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 3.00||2.42||2.47|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.50||1.11||0.79|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.50||1.32||1.68|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||58 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||16 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||21 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 50%||16 %||11 %|
|Scores %||66% / 67%||74 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 67%||47 %||32 %|
|Possession %||43% / 47%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.68 / 5.00||3.84||3.53|
|Cards||2.71 / 2.00||2.74||2.68|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.67||2.16||1.68|
|Fouls||13.29 / 12.00||13.37||13.21|
|Shots||9.53 / 11.67||10.37||8.68|
|Shots on Target||3.45 / 4.83||3.74||3.16|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sevilla FC vs Deportivo Alavés Odds
|HT 1||2.04||HT X||2.52||HT 2||5.30|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||10.25|
|Over 2.5||1.54||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.40||Under 9.5 Corners||1.50|