- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Sevilla FC will welcome Granada CF to Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán for a matchday 32 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 17th October 2020 ended in a Granada CF 1-0 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Sevilla FC has won 10 matches, and Granada CF triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.94 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Sevilla FC's latest fixture against Levante UD ended in an away 1-0 win. Los Nervionenses was very dangerous in attack, having attempted two shots on target. Sevilla FC was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 53rd minute.
Granada CF's recent game against SD Eibar ended in a home 4-1 win. Although Nazaríes didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Granada CF had good chances in both halves and scored in the 21st, 37th, 77th and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, Sevilla FC is more dominant at home. They have thirteen wins out of 18 games on home soil. Sevillistas's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Granada CF has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Graná wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Granada CF kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Nervionenses is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Nazaríes is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Los Nervionenses.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sevilla FC wins on average 2.22 points per home game, compared to 0.83 points per away game for Granada CF. My prediction is Sevilla FC to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 44% of Sevilla FC's home and Granada CF's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Sevilla FC vs Granada CF Betting Tips
Sevilla FC vs Granada CF Head to Head
Average stats between Sevilla FC and Granada CF in most recent 17 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Sevilla FC vs Granada CF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sevilla FC and Granada CF across current season. Calculated from Sevilla FC's Home stats and Granada CF's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Sevilla FC has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sevilla FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sevilla FC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Sevilla FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Granada CF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sevilla FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/36 games for Sevilla FC this season.
- Coming into this game, Granada CF has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Granada CF has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Granada CF when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can Sevilla FC stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Granada CF, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (61% of all matches) involving Granada CF has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 67%||72 %||56 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||6 %||22 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.17||2.06||2.44|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.33||1.44||1.44|
|Conceded||0.81 / 0.83||0.61||1.00|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||22 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||17 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||78 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||56 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||72% / 67%||78 %||67 %|
|Possession %||61% / 58%||62 %||60 %|
|Corners||4.31 / 3.83||4.50||4.11|
|Cards||2.08 / 1.67||2.06||2.11|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.50||1.94||1.72|
|Fouls||12.56 / 12.67||11.89||13.22|
|Shots||12.56 / 11.67||13.50||11.61|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 4.17||5.28||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||50 %||22 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||33 %||61 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 3.33||2.78||3.11|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.50||1.39||1.11|
|Conceded||1.69 / 1.83||1.39||2.00|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||50 %||72 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 50%||17 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||78 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||33 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||41% / 39%||42 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.39 / 3.33||4.06||2.72|
|Cards||2.78 / 3.67||2.83||2.72|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.67||2.61||1.89|
|Fouls||13.19 / 13.00||14.22||12.17|
|Shots||10.17 / 7.67||10.61||9.72|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 3.83||4.28||3.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sevilla FC vs Granada CF Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.38||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.36||Under 9.5 Corners||1.56|