- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Shamrock Rovers will welcome Bohemians to Tallaght Stadium for a matchday 7 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 5th September 2020 ended in a Shamrock Rovers 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Shamrock Rovers has won 9 matches, and Bohemians triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Shamrock Rovers's latest fixture against Drogheda United ended in an away 1-0 win. Rovers was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Shamrock Rovers was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Bohemians's recent game against Sligo Rovers ended in a home 1-3 loss. Bohs had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Bohemians deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 47th minute.
Since the start of the season, Shamrock Rovers is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Shamrock Rovers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Bohemians has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Bohemians has collected 1.40 points on average per away game, compared to 0.25 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Rovers is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
Bohs failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Rovers.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Shamrock Rovers wins on average 2.60 points per home game, compared to 1.40 points per away game for Bohemians. My prediction is Shamrock Rovers to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Shamrock Rovers's home and Bohemians's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Shamrock Rovers vs Bohemians Betting Tips
Shamrock Rovers vs Bohemians Head to Head
Average stats between Shamrock Rovers and Bohemians in most recent 26 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Shamrock Rovers vs Bohemians Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Shamrock Rovers and Bohemians across current season. Calculated from Shamrock Rovers's Home stats and Bohemians's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Shamrock Rovers has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Shamrock Rovers has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shamrock Rovers is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Shamrock Rovers at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Shamrock Rovers will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Shamrock Rovers has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Shamrock Rovers as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Shamrock Rovers has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Shamrock Rovers is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bohemians, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Shamrock Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/9 games for Shamrock Rovers this season.
- It's likely that Shamrock Rovers will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Bohemians has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bohemians has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Bohemians ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Bohemians, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Bohemians has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bohemians will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||78% / 67%||80 %||75 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Loss %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.83||2.80||1.75|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.83||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||0.56 / 1.00||0.80||0.25|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||80 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||60 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 20%||60 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 67%||20 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||60 %||75 %|
|Possession %||57% / 52%||57 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.11 / 5.00||6.40||5.75|
|Cards||2.22 / 1.40||2.20||2.25|
|Offsides||3.00 / 3.00||3.00||0.00|
|Fouls||16.67 / 12.00||16.67||0.00|
|Shots||13.00 / 12.25||16.80||8.25|
|Shots on Target||6.22 / 4.50||7.60||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 50%||0 %||40 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Loss %||56% / 33%||75 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 2.83||3.00||1.60|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.50||1.00||0.80|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.33||2.00||0.80|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||75 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||50 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||75 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 5.20||4.25||4.80|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.67||1.75||1.60|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.67||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||16.00 / 11.00||0.00||16.00|
|Shots||10.67 / 10.00||8.25||12.60|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.20||5.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Shamrock Rovers vs Bohemians Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.10||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.04||Under 9.5 Corners||1.76|