- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Shamrock Rovers will welcome Sligo Rovers to Tallaght Stadium for a matchday 13 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 10th April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Shamrock Rovers has won 14 matches, and Sligo Rovers triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.11 goals, while both teams score 37% of the time.
Shamrock Rovers's latest fixture against Dundalk ended in an away 2-1 loss. Rovers dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Shamrock Rovers set the tone early and scored in the 13rd minute.
Sligo Rovers's recent game against Longford Town ended in a home 2-0 win. Sligo Rovers dominated the game and deserved the win. Sligo Rovers had good chances in both halves and scored in the 17th and 60th minute.
So far, Shamrock Rovers plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.29 points per away game on average compared to 1.88 points at home. Although Shamrock Rovers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Sligo Rovers has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Sligo Rovers has collected 2.71 points on average per away game, compared to 1.50 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Rovers is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Sligo Rovers got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Monday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Shamrock Rovers wins on average 1.88 points per home game, compared to 2.71 points per away game for Sligo Rovers. My prediction is Shamrock Rovers to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 72% of Shamrock Rovers's home and Sligo Rovers's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Shamrock Rovers vs Sligo Rovers Betting Tips
Shamrock Rovers vs Sligo Rovers Head to Head
Average stats between Shamrock Rovers and Sligo Rovers in most recent 27 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Shamrock Rovers vs Sligo Rovers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Shamrock Rovers and Sligo Rovers across current season. Calculated from Shamrock Rovers's Home stats and Sligo Rovers's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Shamrock Rovers has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Shamrock Rovers has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shamrock Rovers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Shamrock Rovers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving Shamrock Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sligo Rovers has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sligo Rovers has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sligo Rovers away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Sligo Rovers when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Shamrock Rovers stop this run?
- Sligo Rovers has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Sligo Rovers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Shamrock Rovers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sligo Rovers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/15 games for Sligo Rovers this season.
- It's likely that Sligo Rovers will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 33%||50 %||71 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||13 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 2.00||2.38||2.00|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.00||1.50||1.43|
|Conceded||0.73 / 1.00||0.88||0.57|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||75 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||38 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||38 %||14 %|
|Scores %||93% / 83%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||13 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||50 %||57 %|
|Possession %||58% / 60%||57 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.86 / 8.20||6.57||7.14|
|Cards||2.07 / 1.80||2.25||1.86|
|Offsides||3.00 / 0.00||3.00||0.00|
|Fouls||16.67 / 0.00||16.67||0.00|
|Shots||12.57 / 11.80||15.14||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.64 / 4.60||6.14||5.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 33%||38 %||86 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||38 %||14 %|
|Loss %||13% / 50%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.07 / 2.00||2.00||2.14|
|Scored||1.40 / 0.67||1.25||1.57|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.33||0.75||0.57|
|BTTS %||53% / 17%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||0 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||14 %||43 %|
|Scores %||93% / 33%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||38 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||63 %||71 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 4.50||4.33||4.86|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.60||2.17||2.29|
|Offsides||0.50 / 0.67||0.00||0.50|
|Fouls||13.50 / 12.67||0.00||13.50|
|Shots||9.69 / 7.50||8.17||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.92 / 3.17||4.33||5.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Shamrock Rovers vs Sligo Rovers Odds
|HT 1||2.29||HT X||2.12||HT 2||6.20|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||2.23||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.97||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|