- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Sheffield United will welcome Brighton & Hove Albion to Bramall Lane for a matchday 33 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Sheffield United has won 1 match, and Brighton & Hove Albion failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Sheffield United's latest fixture against Wolverhampton Wanderers ended in an away 1-0 loss. Sheffield United dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Brighton & Hove Albion's previous game in the competition versus Chelsea ended in an away 0-0 draw. Their attackers wasted a lot of good goal-scoring opportunities, so the draw was deserved.
Since the start of the season, Sheffield United is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Sheffield United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Brighton & Hove Albion has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Brighton & Hove Albion has collected 1.18 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brighton & Hove Albion kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Sheffield United has won just 24% of home games. On average they score 0.65 goals and concede 1.47 per game. Brighton & Hove Albion is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Sheffield United wins on average 0.76 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Brighton & Hove Albion. My prediction is Brighton & Hove Albion to win.
Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tips
Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion Head to Head
Average stats between Sheffield United and Brighton & Hove Albion in most recent 3 outings in the England Premier League.
Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sheffield United and Brighton & Hove Albion across current season. Calculated from Sheffield United's Home stats and Brighton & Hove Albion's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Sheffield United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sheffield United has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sheffield United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sheffield United has fired blanks in 19 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sheffield United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/34 games for Sheffield United this season.
- Coming into this game, Brighton & Hove Albion has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Brighton & Hove Albion has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brighton & Hove Albion has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brighton & Hove Albion recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Brighton & Hove Albion has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/34 games for Brighton & Hove Albion this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 17%||24 %||6 %|
|Draw %||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Loss %||79% / 83%||71 %||88 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.33||2.12||2.47|
|Scored||0.53 / 0.33||0.65||0.41|
|Conceded||1.76 / 2.00||1.47||2.06|
|BTTS %||35% / 17%||35 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Scores %||44% / 33%||53 %||35 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Possession %||41% / 43%||43 %||39 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 3.60||4.53||4.35|
|Cards||2.06 / 1.50||1.76||2.35|
|Offsides||1.82 / 1.40||2.12||1.53|
|Fouls||12.09 / 13.00||11.82||12.35|
|Shots||9.29 / 9.20||10.18||8.41|
|Shots on Target||3.65 / 3.80||4.06||3.24|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||18 %||29 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||47 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||35 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 1.50||2.18||2.18|
|Scored||1.03 / 1.00||1.06||1.00|
|Conceded||1.15 / 0.50||1.12||1.18|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||28 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||24 %||28 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||71 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 67%||41 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.97 / 6.80||6.82||5.12|
|Cards||1.38 / 1.00||1.65||1.12|
|Offsides||1.39 / 1.00||1.44||1.35|
|Fouls||11.35 / 9.60||11.76||10.94|
|Shots||14.79 / 14.60||16.94||12.65|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 4.80||5.35||4.41|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.30|
|Home Win Nil||6.75||Away Win Nil||2.50|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|