- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Sheffield United will welcome Peterborough United to Bramall Lane for a matchday 6 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 11th February 2017 ended in a Sheffield United 1-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Sheffield United has won 6 matches, and Peterborough United triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.10 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Sheffield United's latest fixture against Luton Town ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
So far, Sheffield United plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.25 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Sheffield United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Peterborough United has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Peterborough United wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Peterborough United kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
Sheffield United vs Peterborough United Betting Tips
Sheffield United vs Peterborough United Head to Head
Average stats between Sheffield United and Peterborough United in most recent 10 outings in the England Championship.
Sheffield United vs Peterborough United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sheffield United and Peterborough United across current season. Calculated from Sheffield United's Home stats and Peterborough United's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Sheffield United has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sheffield United has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sheffield United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Peterborough United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sheffield United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Sheffield United as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Sheffield United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Peterborough United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Sheffield United, both home and away.
- Sheffield United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Peterborough United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Sheffield United has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 12 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sheffield United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sheffield United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Peterborough United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Peterborough United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Peterborough United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Sheffield United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Peterborough United, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Peterborough United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Peterborough United has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Peterborough United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for Peterborough United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||50 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.83||4.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.50||2.25||0.75|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.33||1.75||1.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||50% / 83%||75 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||64% / 59%||69 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.88 / 4.67||6.75||5.00|
|Cards||1.13 / 1.67||0.75||1.50|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.83||2.25||0.75|
|Fouls||7.00 / 8.33||5.25||8.75|
|Shots||14.25 / 14.50||17.75||10.75|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 6.33||6.00||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Loss %||63% / 67%||25 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.50||2.75||4.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.75||0.75|
|Conceded||2.13 / 2.17||1.00||3.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||2.75 / 2.80||3.00||2.50|
|Cards||2.13 / 1.33||2.25||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.25||1.75|
|Fouls||9.50 / 9.80||9.50||9.50|
|Shots||8.38 / 8.00||9.00||7.75|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 3.40||3.25||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sheffield United vs Peterborough United Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.78||Under 9.5 Corners||2.04|