- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Sheffield United will welcome Southampton to Bramall Lane for a matchday 27 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 13th December 2020 ended in a Southampton 3-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Sheffield United has won 2 matches, and Southampton triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Southampton's previous game in the competition versus Everton ended in an away 1-0 loss. Southampton didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Sheffield United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Sheffield United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Southampton has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Southampton wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Southampton kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Southampton.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.69 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 41% of Sheffield United's home and Southampton's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Sheffield United vs Southampton Betting Tips
Sheffield United vs Southampton Head to Head
Average stats between Sheffield United and Southampton in most recent 6 outings in the England Premier League.
Sheffield United vs Southampton Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sheffield United and Southampton across current season. Calculated from Sheffield United's Home stats and Southampton's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Sheffield United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sheffield United has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Sheffield United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sheffield United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sheffield United has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sheffield United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/31 games for Sheffield United this season.
- Coming into this game, Southampton has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Southampton has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Southampton ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Southampton, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (45% of all matches) involving Southampton has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||19 %||7 %|
|Draw %||6% / 0%||6 %||7 %|
|Loss %||81% / 83%||75 %||87 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.67||2.19||2.47|
|Scored||0.55 / 0.33||0.63||0.47|
|Conceded||1.77 / 2.33||1.56||2.00|
|BTTS %||39% / 17%||38 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||25 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 0%||6 %||7 %|
|Scores %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 17%||19 %||27 %|
|Possession %||41% / 38%||44 %||39 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 4.20||4.69||4.33|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.00||1.69||2.47|
|Offsides||1.94 / 1.20||2.25||1.60|
|Fouls||12.06 / 12.80||11.69||12.47|
|Shots||9.29 / 7.40||10.31||8.20|
|Shots on Target||3.65 / 2.60||4.06||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||13 %||25 %|
|Loss %||48% / 50%||47 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 3.83||2.73||3.38|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.83||1.40||1.13|
|Conceded||1.81 / 2.00||1.33||2.25|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||47 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||7 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||33 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 67%||33 %||38 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||80 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||40 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||67 %||31 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 4.60||4.73||4.50|
|Cards||1.55 / 1.00||1.33||1.75|
|Offsides||2.20 / 2.00||2.50||1.94|
|Fouls||11.00 / 9.60||11.60||10.44|
|Shots||11.97 / 15.20||13.20||10.81|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 7.00||6.00||4.81|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sheffield United vs Southampton Odds
|HT 1||3.90||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.85|
|Home Win Nil||4.85||Away Win Nil||3.30|
|Over 2.5||1.81||Under 2.5||1.82|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.19|