On 17th January 2021, Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur go head to head in the England Premier League at the Bramall Lane (Sheffield). The last meeting on 2nd July 2020 ended with the following result: Sheffield United 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur.
Both sides have met 4 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 4 previous encounters, Sheffield United have won 1 matches, Tottenham Hotspur triumphed in 1, while 2 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur average 2.75 goals while BTTS lands 75% of the time.
So far this season in the England Premier League, Sheffield United have averaged 0.4 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Tottenham Hotspur average 2 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Sheffield United Form
- Coming into this game, Sheffield United has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sheffield United has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sheffield United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sheffield United has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sheffield United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/20 games for Sheffield United this season.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- Coming into this game, Tottenham Hotspur has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Tottenham Hotspur has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tottenham Hotspur has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Tottenham Hotspur ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sheffield United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Tottenham Hotspur, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving Tottenham Hotspur has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Tottenham Hotspur will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur Head to Head
Average stats between Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur in most recent 4 outings in the England Premier League.
Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur Statistics
Average stats between Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur across current season.
* Calculated from Sheffield United's Home stats and Tottenham Hotspur's Away stats.
England Premier League League Table
|4||West Ham United||25||45||7||6|
|16||Brighton & Hove Albion||25||26||1||4|
|19||West Bromwich Albion||25||14||1||1|
Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.