- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës Argentina Primera División
- 00:30 Newell's Old Boys vs Banfield England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Sheffield Wednesday will welcome Wycombe Wanderers to Hillsborough for a matchday 20 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 9th February 2021 ended in a Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Sheffield Wednesday has won 3 matches, and Wycombe Wanderers triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Sheffield Wednesday's last game in the England EFL League One against Milton Keynes Dons at home ended in a 2-1 win. The Owls had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Sheffield Wednesday outplayed Milton Keynes Dons in the second half and scored in the 83rd and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, Sheffield Wednesday is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. The Owls's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Wycombe Wanderers has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wycombe Wanderers wins 1.55 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Sheffield Wednesday is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
The Chairboys is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Sheffield Wednesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sheffield Wednesday wins on average 1.90 points per home game, compared to 1.55 points per away game for Wycombe Wanderers. My prediction is Sheffield Wednesday to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Sheffield Wednesday has scored in 100% of home games. Wycombe Wanderers is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe Wanderers Betting Tips
Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe Wanderers Head to Head
Average stats between Sheffield Wednesday and Wycombe Wanderers in most recent 4 outings in the England EFL League One.
Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe Wanderers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sheffield Wednesday and Wycombe Wanderers across current season. Calculated from Sheffield Wednesday's Home stats and Wycombe Wanderers's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Sheffield Wednesday has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sheffield Wednesday has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sheffield Wednesday at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Sheffield Wednesday will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Sheffield Wednesday has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Sheffield Wednesday as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Sheffield Wednesday ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sheffield Wednesday is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Wycombe Wanderers, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Sheffield Wednesday, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving Sheffield Wednesday has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sheffield Wednesday will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Wycombe Wanderers has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Wycombe Wanderers has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Wycombe Wanderers away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Wycombe Wanderers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Wycombe Wanderers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/19 games for Wycombe Wanderers this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||50 %||30 %|
|Draw %||45% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|Loss %||15% / 33%||10 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.17||2.30||2.60|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.00||1.50||1.30|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.17||0.80||1.30|
|BTTS %||60% / 33%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||10 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||100 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||60 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 38%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 2.40||6.20||5.80|
|Cards||1.90 / 0.67||1.50||2.30|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.60||1.70||2.20|
|Fouls||11.45 / 8.40||11.60||11.30|
|Shots||13.55 / 8.20||14.70||12.40|
|Shots on Target||5.65 / 4.40||6.50||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 33%||78 %||36 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||0 %||45 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||22 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 3.67||2.89||2.64|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.67||1.67||1.55|
|Conceded||1.15 / 2.00||1.22||1.09|
|BTTS %||55% / 100%||56 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 33%||44 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 50%||11 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||22 %||27 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||89 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 0%||33 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||78 %||45 %|
|Possession %||42% / 39%||45 %||38 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 5.50||7.11||4.64|
|Cards||1.55 / 1.83||1.11||1.91|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.83||1.44||2.09|
|Fouls||12.60 / 14.17||11.89||13.18|
|Shots||15.10 / 14.67||17.78||12.91|
|Shots on Target||5.35 / 4.67||6.44||4.45|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe Wanderers Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.85||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.09|