- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Austria Bundesliga
- 16:00 Rapid Wien vs Sturm Graz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 FC Energetik-BGU Minsk vs Vitebsk
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 16:00 Željezničar vs Leotar
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Bulgaria Second League
- 16:00 Montana vs Etar Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 16:00 Gorica vs Rijeka
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 16:00 Clermont vs Monaco
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 16:00 Gzira United vs Birkirkara
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovakia Super Liga
- 16:00 DAC vs Spartak Trnava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 16:00 Domžale vs Maribor
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Shimizu S-Pulse will welcome Nagoya Grampus to IAI Stadium Nihondaira for a matchday 14 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 26th September 2020 ended in a Nagoya Grampus 3-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Shimizu S-Pulse has won 7 matches, and Nagoya Grampus triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.56 goals, while both teams score 81% of the time.
Nagoya Grampus's recent game against Kashima Antlers ended in a home 0-2 loss. Nagoya had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Shimizu S-Pulse plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.93 points at home. Although Shimizu S-Pulse is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Nagoya Grampus has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nagoya Grampus wins 1.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Shimizu S-Pulse has won just 20% of home games. On average they score 0.80 goals and concede 1.60 per game. Nagoya Grampus is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Shimizu S-Pulse wins on average 0.93 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Nagoya Grampus. My prediction is Nagoya Grampus to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.09 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Shimizu S-Pulse's home and Nagoya Grampus's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 40% of Shimizu S-Pulse's home and Nagoya Grampus's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Shimizu S-Pulse vs Nagoya Grampus Betting Tips
Shimizu S-Pulse vs Nagoya Grampus Head to Head
Average stats between Shimizu S-Pulse and Nagoya Grampus in most recent 16 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Shimizu S-Pulse vs Nagoya Grampus Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Shimizu S-Pulse and Nagoya Grampus across current season. Calculated from Shimizu S-Pulse's Home stats and Nagoya Grampus's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Shimizu S-Pulse has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Shimizu S-Pulse has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Shimizu S-Pulse ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Shimizu S-Pulse recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Shimizu S-Pulse has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Shimizu S-Pulse, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (53% of all matches) involving Shimizu S-Pulse has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Nagoya Grampus has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nagoya Grampus has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nagoya Grampus has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Nagoya Grampus as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Nagoya Grampus is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Shimizu S-Pulse, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Nagoya Grampus, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (23% of all matches) involving Nagoya Grampus has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Nagoya Grampus will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||47 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 3.17||2.40||2.47|
|Scored||0.97 / 1.67||0.80||1.13|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.50||1.60||1.33|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||33 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||47 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||20 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||47 %||33 %|
|Possession %||42% / 47%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.97 / 4.00||5.00||2.93|
|Cards||0.63 / 0.83||0.87||0.40|
|Offsides||1.10 / 1.33||0.93||1.27|
|Fouls||9.13 / 9.50||9.27||9.00|
|Shots||10.23 / 11.17||10.67||9.80|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 5.67||4.53||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||60 %||47 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|Loss %||27% / 0%||27 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||1.90 / 1.17||1.87||1.93|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.00||1.13||1.13|
|Conceded||0.77 / 0.17||0.73||0.80|
|BTTS %||23% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||7 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||73 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 83%||60 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||67 %||53 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 3.67||4.33||4.00|
|Cards||0.87 / 0.83||1.00||0.73|
|Offsides||1.30 / 0.50||1.27||1.33|
|Fouls||10.20 / 8.33||10.53||9.87|
|Shots||8.93 / 10.83||9.27||8.60|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 4.83||4.67||4.73|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Shimizu S-Pulse vs Nagoya Grampus Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.65||Away Win Nil||3.15|
|Over 2.5||2.70||Under 2.5||1.43|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.66|