More tips coming soon.
Shimizu S-Pulse will welcome Shonan Bellmare to IAI Stadium Nihondaira for a matchday 11 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 29th November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Shimizu S-Pulse has won 4 matches, and Shonan Bellmare triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.40 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Shimizu S-Pulse's latest fixture against Gamba Osaka ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Shonan Bellmare's recent game against Vissel Kobe ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
So far, Shimizu S-Pulse plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.14 points per away game on average compared to 0.67 points at home. Although Shimizu S-Pulse is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Shonan Bellmare has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Shonan Bellmare wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Shonan Bellmare kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Shimizu S-Pulse is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Shonan is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Shimizu S-Pulse.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Shimizu S-Pulse wins on average 0.67 points per home game, compared to 0.83 points per away game for Shonan Bellmare. My prediction is Shimizu S-Pulse to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Shimizu S-Pulse failed to keep a clean sheet in 17% of home games, while Shonan Bellmare conceded in 17% of away games. On average, both teams score in 53% of Shimizu S-Pulse's home and Shonan Bellmare's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Shimizu S-Pulse vs Shonan Bellmare Betting Tips
Shimizu S-Pulse vs Shonan Bellmare Head to Head
Average stats between Shimizu S-Pulse and Shonan Bellmare in most recent 10 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Shimizu S-Pulse vs Shonan Bellmare Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Shimizu S-Pulse and Shonan Bellmare across current season. Calculated from Shimizu S-Pulse's Home stats and Shonan Bellmare's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Shimizu S-Pulse has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Shimizu S-Pulse has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shimizu S-Pulse has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Shimizu S-Pulse will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Shonan Bellmare, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Shimizu S-Pulse recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Shimizu S-Pulse has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Shimizu S-Pulse, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Shimizu S-Pulse has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Shonan Bellmare has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Shonan Bellmare has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shonan Bellmare has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Shonan Bellmare when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Shimizu S-Pulse stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Shonan Bellmare as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Shonan Bellmare has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Shonan Bellmare is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Shimizu S-Pulse, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Shonan Bellmare recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Shonan Bellmare has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Shonan Bellmare has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/13 games for Shonan Bellmare this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 33%||0 %||29 %|
|Draw %||46% / 33%||67 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 3.17||2.17||2.00|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.67||0.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.50||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||54% / 83%||50 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.85 / 4.00||4.17||3.57|
|Cards||0.38 / 0.83||0.50||0.29|
|Offsides||0.85 / 1.33||0.83||0.86|
|Fouls||8.38 / 9.50||9.00||7.86|
|Shots||9.69 / 11.17||10.33||9.14|
|Shots on Target||3.92 / 5.67||3.83||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 0%||29 %||17 %|
|Draw %||46% / 67%||57 %||33 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.85 / 1.67||1.00||2.83|
|Scored||0.92 / 0.67||0.71||1.17|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.00||0.29||1.67|
|BTTS %||46% / 67%||14 %||83 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||29 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 33%||71 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|Possession %||42% / 47%||41 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 6.67||4.29||4.00|
|Cards||1.08 / 0.50||1.43||0.67|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.33||1.86||1.67|
|Fouls||10.92 / 12.00||9.86||12.17|
|Shots||8.00 / 11.00||7.71||8.33|
|Shots on Target||3.08 / 3.83||2.71||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Shimizu S-Pulse vs Shonan Bellmare Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||4.55|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|