- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Shonan Bellmare will welcome Kawasaki Frontale to Lemon Gas Stadium Hiratsuka for a matchday 16 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 27th September 2020 ended in a Kawasaki Frontale 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Shonan Bellmare has won 3 matches, and Kawasaki Frontale triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.07 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Shonan Bellmare's latest fixture against Avispa Fukuoka ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Shonan Bellmare. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Shonan Bellmare set the tone early and scored in the 32nd minute.
Kawasaki Frontale's recent game against Yokohama ended in a home 3-1 win. Kawasaki Frontale dominated the game and deserved the win. Kawasaki Frontale had good chances in both halves and scored in the 19th, 28th and 47th minute.
Since the start of the season, Shonan Bellmare is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 9 games on home soil. Shonan has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Kawasaki Frontale has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kawasaki Frontale wins 2.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Shonan Bellmare has won just 22% of home games. On average they score 0.67 goals and concede 0.33 per game. Kawasaki Frontale won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Shonan Bellmare wins on average 1.33 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Kawasaki Frontale. My prediction is Kawasaki Frontale to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.59 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 41% of Shonan Bellmare's home and Kawasaki Frontale's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Shonan Bellmare vs Kawasaki Frontale Betting Tips
Shonan Bellmare vs Kawasaki Frontale Head to Head
Average stats between Shonan Bellmare and Kawasaki Frontale in most recent 14 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Shonan Bellmare vs Kawasaki Frontale Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Shonan Bellmare and Kawasaki Frontale across current season. Calculated from Shonan Bellmare's Home stats and Kawasaki Frontale's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Shonan Bellmare has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Shonan Bellmare has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Shonan Bellmare at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Shonan Bellmare has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Can Shonan Bellmare turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Shonan Bellmare recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Shonan Bellmare has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Shonan Bellmare, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Shonan Bellmare has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Kawasaki Frontale has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kawasaki Frontale has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Kawasaki Frontale away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Kawasaki Frontale when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Shonan Bellmare stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Kawasaki Frontale as they have now gone 21 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Kawasaki Frontale ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kawasaki Frontale is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Shonan Bellmare, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Kawasaki Frontale, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (52% of all matches) involving Kawasaki Frontale has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kawasaki Frontale will score today, as they have netted in the last 21 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 0%||22 %||11 %|
|Draw %||50% / 67%||67 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||11 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.67||1.00||2.67|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.67||0.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.33||1.67|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||22 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||0 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||22 %||11 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||33 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||67 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 47%||41 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 6.67||4.22||4.56|
|Cards||0.94 / 0.50||1.22||0.67|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.33||1.67||1.67|
|Fouls||11.11 / 12.00||9.67||12.56|
|Shots||8.50 / 11.00||8.56||8.44|
|Shots on Target||3.28 / 3.83||2.89||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||81% / 67%||85 %||75 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||15 %||25 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.00||2.85||3.63|
|Scored||2.43 / 2.00||2.08||3.00|
|Conceded||0.71 / 1.00||0.77||0.63|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||54 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||62% / 33%||54 %||75 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 33%||46 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||90% / 50%||92 %||88 %|
|Possession %||57% / 62%||56 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.14 / 8.33||6.46||5.63|
|Cards||0.48 / 0.50||0.38||0.63|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.80||2.15||1.63|
|Fouls||9.19 / 11.25||8.77||9.88|
|Shots||14.48 / 17.83||14.69||14.13|
|Shots on Target||7.62 / 6.83||7.69||7.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Shonan Bellmare vs Kawasaki Frontale Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.05|
|Home Win Nil||7.25||Away Win Nil||2.70|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|