- Algeria Ligue 1
- 15:00 JS Kabylie vs Olympique Médéa Austria 2. Liga
- 16:00 Amstetten vs Lafnitz
- 17:30 Austria Lustenau vs Blau-Weiß Linz
- 17:30 Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 17:00 Velež vs Borac Banja Luka Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 23:00 Independiente Medellín vs La Equidad Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:00 Istra 1961 vs Šibenik Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Kauno Žalgiris vs Banga Denmark 1st Division
- 18:00 Fredericia vs Hobro
- 18:00 Skive vs Viborg Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 15:00 Al Ittihad vs El Entag El Harby France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Villefranche
- 17:00 Quevilly Rouen vs Créteil
- 17:00 Cholet vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Paderborn vs Darmstadt 98
- 17:30 Würzburger Kickers vs Heidenheim Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Zwickau vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Schalke 04 vs Mainz 05 Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Diósgyőr vs MTK Israel Liga Leumit
- 15:00 Hapoel Afula vs Maccabi Ahi Nazareth Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 16:50 Al Sahel vs Al Nasar Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:45 Helmond Sport vs NEC
- 17:45 Utrecht II vs MVV
- 20:00 Cambuur vs Telstar
- 20:00 Oss vs Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Emmen vs Sparta Rotterdam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Carrick Rangers vs Glentoran Paraguay Division Profesional
- 21:15 River Plate vs Guaireña
- 23:30 12 de Octubre vs Libertad Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 Nieciecza vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Poland Ekstraklasa
- 19:30 Wisła Kraków vs Górnik Zabrze Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:30 Paços de Ferreira vs CD Nacional
- 20:45 Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Sepsi vs Chindia Târgovişte Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:35 Al Ittihad vs Al Wahda Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Valencia CF vs Villarreal Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 RCD Espanyol vs Real Oviedo Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Aarau
- 19:00 Wil vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Winterthur
On 23rd February 2021, Shrewsbury Town and Milton Keynes Dons go head to head in a England EFL League One match. The last meeting on 24th November 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw.
Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Shrewsbury Town have won 1 matches and Milton Keynes Dons triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.55 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Shrewsbury Town's last game in the England EFL League One against Milton Keynes Dons at home ended in a 4-2 win. Although Salop played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Shrewsbury Town was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 4th, 8th, 20th and 57th minute.
Milton Keynes Dons's recent game against Northampton Town ended in a home 4-3 win. MK Dons dominated the game and deserved the win. Milton Keynes Dons had good chances in both halves and scored in the 13rd, 34th, 83rd and 88th minute.
So far, Shrewsbury Town plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.29 points at home. Although Salop is among the best home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Milton Keynes Dons has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Milton Keynes Dons wins 1.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Milton Keynes Dons kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
Shrewsbury Town Form
- Coming into this game, Shrewsbury Town has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Shrewsbury Town has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shrewsbury Town has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Milton Keynes Dons's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Shrewsbury Town from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Shrewsbury Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Shrewsbury Town will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Milton Keynes Dons, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Shrewsbury Town has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Shrewsbury Town has seen a total of 17/29 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 59% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Shrewsbury Town will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
Milton Keynes Dons Form
- Coming into this game, Milton Keynes Dons has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Milton Keynes Dons has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Milton Keynes Dons when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Shrewsbury Town stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Milton Keynes Dons ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Milton Keynes Dons, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (63% of all matches) involving Milton Keynes Dons has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Milton Keynes Dons will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
Shrewsbury Town vs Milton Keynes Dons Betting Tips
Shrewsbury Town vs Milton Keynes Dons Head to Head
Average stats between Shrewsbury Town and Milton Keynes Dons in most recent 11 outings in the England EFL League One.
Shrewsbury Town vs Milton Keynes Dons Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Shrewsbury Town and Milton Keynes Dons across current season. Calculated from Shrewsbury Town's Home stats and Milton Keynes Dons's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||43 %||33 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||29 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 1.33||2.71||1.93|
|Scored||1.14 / 0.67||1.43||0.87|
|Conceded||1.17 / 0.67||1.29||1.07|
|BTTS %||59% / 17%||71 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||14 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||21 %||7 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||86 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||14 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||43 %||53 %|
|Possession %||48% / 39%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.48 / 4.40||5.29||3.73|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.17||2.07||1.73|
|Offsides||2.04 / 1.20||2.23||1.87|
|Fouls||12.44 / 11.60||11.38||13.43|
|Shots||10.83 / 8.80||13.93||7.93|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 4.40||5.14||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||33 %||35 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||47 %||12 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||20 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 2.83||2.87||2.82|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.67||1.60||1.35|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.17||1.27||1.47|
|BTTS %||63% / 50%||73 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||13 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||13 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||20 %||28 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||93 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||20 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 67%||33 %||35 %|
|Possession %||63% / 56%||63 %||63 %|
|Corners||5.34 / 3.60||5.27||5.41|
|Cards||1.88 / 0.83||2.07||1.71|
|Offsides||1.91 / 2.25||1.93||1.88|
|Fouls||9.29 / 11.50||8.67||9.88|
|Shots||11.94 / 10.20||13.20||10.82|
|Shots on Target||4.94 / 5.40||5.33||4.59|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Shrewsbury Town vs Milton Keynes Dons Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.92|