- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Austria Klagenfurt will welcome Salzburg to Wörthersee Stadion for a matchday 16 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 21st August 2021 ended in a Salzburg 3-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Austria Klagenfurt has won 0 matches, and Salzburg triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Austria Klagenfurt's last game in the Austria Bundesliga against Austria Wien at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They counterattacked for most of the game and were more dangerous.
Salzburg's recent game against Admira ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, Austria Klagenfurt is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Austria Klagenfurt is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Salzburg has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Salzburg wins 2.22 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Austria Klagenfurt is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 63% of home games. Austria Klagenfurt has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.75 goals and concede 1.38 per game. Salzburg is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Austria Klagenfurt wins on average 1.75 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Salzburg. My prediction is Salzburg to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.76 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 41% of Austria Klagenfurt's home and Salzburg's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Austria Klagenfurt vs Salzburg Betting Tips
Austria Klagenfurt vs Salzburg Head to Head
Average stats between Austria Klagenfurt and Salzburg in most recent 1 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Austria Klagenfurt vs Salzburg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Austria Klagenfurt and Salzburg across current season. Calculated from Austria Klagenfurt's Home stats and Salzburg's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Austria Klagenfurt has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Austria Klagenfurt has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Austria Klagenfurt at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Austria Klagenfurt has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Austria Klagenfurt will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Salzburg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Austria Klagenfurt, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (73% of all matches) involving Austria Klagenfurt has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Salzburg has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Salzburg has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Salzburg away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Salzburg when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Austria Klagenfurt stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Salzburg as they have now gone 15 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Salzburg is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Austria Klagenfurt, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Salzburg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (53% of all matches) involving Salzburg has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|Draw %||41% / 50%||63 %||22 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||0 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 3.00||3.13||2.78|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.67||1.75||1.33|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.33||1.38||1.44|
|BTTS %||71% / 100%||88 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||38 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||38 %||11 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||87 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||13 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||38 %||56 %|
|Possession %||38% / 42%||37 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.59 / 6.33||2.75||4.33|
|Cards||2.94 / 3.50||2.50||3.33|
|Offsides||0.94 / 3.40||1.13||0.78|
|Fouls||10.71 / 18.80||10.38||11.00|
|Shots||10.29 / 13.67||11.13||9.56|
|Shots on Target||4.65 / 7.17||5.13||4.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||76% / 33%||88 %||67 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||13 %||22 %|
|Loss %||6% / 50%||0 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 1.83||3.38||2.44|
|Scored||2.18 / 0.83||2.75||1.67|
|Conceded||0.71 / 1.00||0.63||0.78|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||63 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||41% / 17%||63 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 33%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 0%||50 %||22 %|
|Scores %||94% / 67%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||38 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 17%||75 %||67 %|
|Possession %||67% / 64%||70 %||65 %|
|Corners||8.29 / 7.33||9.50||7.22|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.83||1.50||2.22|
|Offsides||2.24 / 2.17||2.50||2.00|
|Fouls||11.12 / 12.50||9.00||13.00|
|Shots||18.88 / 13.67||19.75||18.11|
|Shots on Target||7.47 / 5.33||7.63||7.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Austria Klagenfurt vs Salzburg Odds
|HT 1||8.50||HT X||3.00||HT 2||1.57|
|Home Win Nil||24.00||Away Win Nil||2.05|
|Over 2.5||1.36||Under 2.5||2.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.64||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|