- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Austria Klagenfurt will welcome Kapfenberger SV to Wörthersee Stadion for a matchday 22 fixture in Austria 2. Liga. The last meeting on 26th October 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Austria Klagenfurt has won 4 matches, and Kapfenberger SV triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.56 goals, while both teams score 89% of the time.
Austria Klagenfurt's last game in the Austria 2. Liga against Lafnitz at home ended in a 0-2 loss. Austria Klagenfurt had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Austria Klagenfurt is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Austria Klagenfurt is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Kapfenberger SV has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kapfenberger SV wins 0.93 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Kapfenberger SV kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Austria Klagenfurt is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Falken failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Austria Klagenfurt. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Austria Klagenfurt wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 0.93 points per away game for Kapfenberger SV. My prediction is Austria Klagenfurt to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 81% of Austria Klagenfurt's home and Kapfenberger SV's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 57% of Austria Klagenfurt's home and Kapfenberger SV's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberger SV Betting Tips
Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberger SV Head to Head
Average stats between Austria Klagenfurt and Kapfenberger SV in most recent 9 outings in the Austria 2. Liga.
Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberger SV Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Austria Klagenfurt and Kapfenberger SV across current season. Calculated from Austria Klagenfurt's Home stats and Kapfenberger SV's Away stats.
Austria 2. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Austria Klagenfurt has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Austria Klagenfurt has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Austria Klagenfurt is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Kapfenberger SV's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Austria Klagenfurt from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Austria Klagenfurt as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Austria Klagenfurt ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Austria Klagenfurt is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Kapfenberger SV, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Austria Klagenfurt, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (63% of all matches) involving Austria Klagenfurt has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Austria Klagenfurt will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Kapfenberger SV has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kapfenberger SV has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Kapfenberger SV turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kapfenberger SV recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Kapfenberger SV has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Kapfenberger SV, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (40% of all matches) involving Kapfenberger SV has seen BTTS landing.
- Kapfenberger SV will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.13 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 33%||73 %||40 %|
|Draw %||27% / 50%||13 %||40 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||3.20 / 3.00||3.80||2.60|
|Scored||2.13 / 1.67||2.73||1.53|
|Conceded||1.07 / 1.33||1.07||1.07|
|BTTS %||63% / 100%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||40 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||7 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||73 %||13 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||93 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 0%||33 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 33%||73 %||67 %|
|Possession %||52% / 42%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 6.33||5.53||5.47|
|Cards||2.60 / 3.50||2.53||2.67|
|Offsides||2.20 / 3.40||1.87||2.53|
|Fouls||15.10 / 18.80||15.40||14.80|
|Shots||12.67 / 13.67||12.80||12.53|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 7.17||6.80||6.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||33 %||27 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||40 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.17||2.33||3.33|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.67||1.00||1.27|
|Conceded||1.70 / 1.50||1.33||2.07|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||33 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||7 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||53 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||40 %||53 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.72 / 3.17||4.33||3.07|
|Cards||2.87 / 2.50||3.00||2.73|
|Offsides||1.93 / 2.20||1.67||2.21|
|Fouls||18.07 / 20.20||19.53||16.50|
|Shots||9.03 / 7.83||10.13||7.86|
|Shots on Target||3.86 / 3.33||3.67||4.07|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberger SV Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||1.58||Under 2.5||2.28|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.19|