- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Brann will welcome FK Bodo - Glimt to Brann Stadion for a matchday 4 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 20th September 2020 ended in a FK Bodo - Glimt 3-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Brann has won 4 matches, and FK Bodo - Glimt triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.10 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Brann's latest fixture against Rosenborg ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Bergens Stolthet. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Brann was much better than Rosenborg in the second half and scored in the 50th and 54th minute.
FK Bodo - Glimt's recent game against Rosenborg ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. FK Bodo - Glimt had good chances in both halves and scored in the 9th and 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Brann is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Brann is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
FK Bodo - Glimt has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FK Bodo - Glimt wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FK Bodo - Glimt kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Bergens Stolthet has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 1.67 per game. FK Bodo - Glimt is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Brann wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against FK Bodo - Glimt. My prediction is FK Bodo - Glimt to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Brann's home and FK Bodo - Glimt's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 0% of Brann's home and FK Bodo - Glimt's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Brann vs FK Bodo - Glimt Betting Tips
Brann vs FK Bodo - Glimt Head to Head
Average stats between Brann and FK Bodo - Glimt in most recent 10 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Brann vs FK Bodo - Glimt Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brann and FK Bodo - Glimt across current season. Calculated from Brann's Home stats and FK Bodo - Glimt's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Brann has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brann has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brann has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brann recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Brann has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brann has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Brann this season.
- Coming into this game, FK Bodo - Glimt has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. FK Bodo - Glimt has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FK Bodo - Glimt has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- FK Bodo - Glimt will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Brann, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for FK Bodo - Glimt has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for FK Bodo - Glimt this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||75% / 67%||67 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.00||1.33||0.60|
|Conceded||2.13 / 1.83||1.67||2.40|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||40 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.38 / 6.50||4.67||7.40|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.83||0.67||2.20|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.17||1.33||1.20|
|Fouls||9.00 / 9.00||9.33||8.80|
|Shots||12.13 / 12.17||12.33||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.33||6.00||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||75% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.50||4.00||2.00|
|Scored||2.50 / 2.50||3.20||1.33|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.00||0.80||0.67|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||75% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||88% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Possession %||60% / 62%||58 %||63 %|
|Corners||7.25 / 7.50||7.80||6.33|
|Cards||1.25 / 1.00||0.60||2.33|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.60||1.33|
|Fouls||9.13 / 7.33||8.60||10.00|
|Shots||15.00 / 12.50||18.00||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 2.83||4.80||2.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brann vs FK Bodo - Glimt Odds
|HT 1||4.35||HT X||2.47||HT 2||2.10|
|Home Win Nil||7.50||Away Win Nil||3.20|
|Over 2.5||1.49||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.47||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|