- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Brann will welcome Kristiansund to Brann Stadion for a matchday 20 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 5th July 2021 ended in a Kristiansund 3-2 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Brann has won 4 matches, and Kristiansund triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.45 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Brann's latest fixture against Tromsø ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Brann was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 70 minute.
Kristiansund's recent game against Haugesund ended in a home 3-2 win. KBK dominated the game and deserved the win. Kristiansund had good chances in both halves and scored in the 9th, 76th and 88th minute.
Since the start of the season, Brann is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Brann is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 9% home clean sheets.
Kristiansund has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kristiansund wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Kristiansund kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Brann or Draw.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.72 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 62% of Brann's home and Kristiansund's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Brann failed to keep a clean sheet in 9% of home games, while Kristiansund conceded in 27% of away games. On average, both teams score in 56% of Brann's home and Kristiansund's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Brann vs Kristiansund Betting Tips
Brann vs Kristiansund Head to Head
Average stats between Brann and Kristiansund in most recent 11 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Brann vs Kristiansund Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brann and Kristiansund across current season. Calculated from Brann's Home stats and Kristiansund's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Brann has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Brann has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kristiansund's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Brann from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Brann has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Brann ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Brann has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Brann has seen a total of 13/19 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 68% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Brann will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Kristiansund has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kristiansund has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kristiansund has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Kristiansund ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kristiansund will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Brann, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Kristiansund, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (37% of all matches) involving Kristiansund has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||27 %||9 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||36 %||27 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||36 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||3.09 / 3.17||3.09||3.09|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.67||1.45||1.00|
|Conceded||1.86 / 1.50||1.64||2.09|
|BTTS %||73% / 100%||82 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||18 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||27 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||27 %||18 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||91 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 50%||36 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||7.00 / 9.00||6.45||7.55|
|Cards||1.18 / 0.83||0.73||1.64|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.50||1.55||1.00|
|Fouls||8.50 / 7.33||8.64||8.36|
|Shots||14.18 / 15.83||14.18||14.18|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 6.50||5.64||5.45|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 67%||82 %||27 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||9 %||18 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||9 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.50||2.64||2.27|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.50||1.91||0.73|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.00||0.73||1.55|
|BTTS %||36% / 50%||36 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||27 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||18 %||27 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||91 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||55 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||64 %||27 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||49 %||44 %|
|Corners||7.32 / 9.50||8.45||6.18|
|Cards||1.68 / 1.00||1.45||1.91|
|Offsides||2.73 / 3.17||2.91||2.55|
|Fouls||12.27 / 11.00||13.09||11.45|
|Shots||15.27 / 16.00||17.18||13.36|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 5.67||6.27||4.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brann vs Kristiansund Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.05|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.28||Under 9.5 Corners||3.34|