Brann will welcome Strømsgodset to Brann Stadion for a matchday 6 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 29th August 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Brann has won 5 matches, and Strømsgodset triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.65 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Brann's latest fixture against Stabæk ended in an away 2-0 loss. Bergens Stolthet dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Strømsgodset's recent game against Tromsø ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Strømsgodset deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Brann is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Brann is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Strømsgodset has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Strømsgodset wins 0.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Strømsgodset kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Strømsgodset.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Brann's home and Strømsgodset's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Brann failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while Strømsgodset conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 25% of Brann's home and Strømsgodset's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Brann vs Strømsgodset Betting Tips
Brann vs Strømsgodset Head to Head
Average stats between Brann and Strømsgodset in most recent 20 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Brann vs Strømsgodset Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Brann and Strømsgodset across current season. Calculated from Brann's Home stats and Strømsgodset's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Brann has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brann has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Strømsgodset's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Brann from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brann recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Brann has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brann has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Brann this season.
- Coming into this game, Strømsgodset has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Strømsgodset has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Strømsgodset ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Strømsgodset, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Strømsgodset has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||78% / 67%||75 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 2.83||3.25||3.00|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.17||1.25||0.60|
|Conceded||2.22 / 1.67||2.00||2.40|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||44% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||75 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||43 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.67 / 6.67||5.75||7.40|
|Cards||1.56 / 2.00||0.75||2.20|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.17||1.50||1.20|
|Fouls||8.78 / 9.67||8.75||8.80|
|Shots||12.78 / 11.50||13.75||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.50||5.75||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.43 / 3.33||3.00||3.75|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||2.00||0.75|
|Conceded||2.14 / 2.33||1.00||3.00|
|BTTS %||71% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||14% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||46 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.14 / 6.17||5.33||6.75|
|Cards||1.71 / 1.50||2.33||1.25|
|Offsides||2.86 / 3.00||3.67||2.25|
|Fouls||11.14 / 9.67||12.67||10.00|
|Shots||11.86 / 10.17||16.33||8.50|
|Shots on Target||5.86 / 5.50||8.00||4.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Brann vs Strømsgodset Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.45|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|