- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Rapid Wien II will welcome St. Pölten to Allianz Stadion for a matchday 16 fixture in Austria 2. Liga. The last meeting on 3rd August 2021 ended in a Rapid Wien II 2-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Rapid Wien II has won 1 match, and St. Pölten failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Rapid Wien II's latest fixture against Amstetten ended in an away 5-2 loss. I expected more from Hütteldorfer. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Rapid Wien II played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 5th and 36th minute.
St. Pölten's recent game against Vorwärts Steyr ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. St. Pölten deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 59th minute.
Although Rapid Wien II is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
St. Pölten has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. St. Pölten wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St. Pölten kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Hütteldorfer has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 0.75 goals and concede 1.50 per game. St. Pölten won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Rapid Wien II wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against St. Pölten. My prediction is St. Pölten to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Rapid Wien II failed to keep a clean sheet in 13% of home games, while St. Pölten conceded in 13% of away games. On average, both teams score in 57% of Rapid Wien II's home and St. Pölten's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Rapid Wien II vs St. Pölten Betting Tips
Rapid Wien II vs St. Pölten Head to Head
Average stats between Rapid Wien II and St. Pölten in most recent 1 outings in the Austria 2. Liga.
Rapid Wien II vs St. Pölten Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rapid Wien II and St. Pölten across current season. Calculated from Rapid Wien II's Home stats and St. Pölten's Away stats.
Austria 2. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Rapid Wien II has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rapid Wien II has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rapid Wien II has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Rapid Wien II ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Rapid Wien II, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (67% of all matches) involving Rapid Wien II has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rapid Wien II will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, St. Pölten has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. St. Pölten has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St. Pölten has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for St. Pölten ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- St. Pölten will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rapid Wien II, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for St. Pölten, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving St. Pölten has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.33||2.25||4.25|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.00||0.75||1.75|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.33||1.50||2.50|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 67%||13 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||0 %||38 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 3.17||5.25||4.00|
|Cards||2.69 / 2.50||2.13||3.25|
|Offsides||2.13 / 2.17||2.88||1.38|
|Fouls||14.13 / 16.67||13.75||14.50|
|Shots||12.56 / 7.33||13.00||12.13|
|Shots on Target||5.81 / 3.50||5.50||6.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||38 %||38 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||25 %||13 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 4.67||3.38||2.25|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.83||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.31 / 2.83||1.38||1.25|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||63 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||13 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||25 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||25 %||13 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||87 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 4.00||6.25||4.50|
|Cards||3.00 / 1.33||2.63||3.38|
|Offsides||2.06 / 1.83||2.50||1.63|
|Fouls||16.94 / 13.83||16.00||17.88|
|Shots||11.88 / 9.33||12.88||10.88|
|Shots on Target||5.94 / 5.17||7.13||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rapid Wien II vs St. Pölten Odds
|HT 1||4.20||HT X||2.36||HT 2||2.39|
|Home Win Nil||7.00||Away Win Nil||3.70|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.08|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.33|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.97|