Rapid Wien will welcome Admira to Allianz Stadion for a matchday 7 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a Rapid Wien 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Rapid Wien has won 15 matches, and Admira triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Rapid Wien's latest fixture against Austria Wien ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Rapid Wien was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 47 minute.
Admira's recent game against Sturm Graz ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Admira deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Rapid Wien is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Die Grün-Weißen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Admira has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Admira wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Admira kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
Rapid Wien vs Admira Betting Tips
Rapid Wien vs Admira Head to Head
Average stats between Rapid Wien and Admira in most recent 28 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Rapid Wien vs Admira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rapid Wien and Admira across current season. Calculated from Rapid Wien's Home stats and Admira's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Rapid Wien has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Rapid Wien has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Admira's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Rapid Wien from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Rapid Wien ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Rapid Wien, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Rapid Wien has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Admira has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Admira has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Admira has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Admira ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Admira recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Admira, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Admira has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.67||2.75||2.25|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.75||0.75|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.33||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||57 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 5.50||6.75||3.50|
|Cards||2.13 / 2.83||1.75||2.50|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.75||1.25|
|Fouls||12.50 / 13.33||11.50||13.50|
|Shots||15.25 / 13.17||19.50||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 6.00||7.50||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.00||2.25||2.75|
|Scored||1.25 / 0.83||1.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.25 / 2.17||0.75||1.75|
|BTTS %||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 42%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.83||4.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.33||2.25||3.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.17||2.50||1.50|
|Fouls||14.88 / 17.50||14.50||15.25|
|Shots||11.50 / 8.67||11.75||11.25|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 4.17||5.25||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rapid Wien vs Admira Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.63||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||14.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|