- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Rapid Wien will welcome LASK Linz to Allianz Stadion for a matchday 32 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 21st April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Rapid Wien has won 9 matches, and LASK Linz triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.46 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Rapid Wien's latest fixture against Sturm Graz ended in an away 4-1 loss. I expected more from Hütteldorfer. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Rapid Wien set the tone early and scored in the 20 minute.
LASK Linz's recent game against Salzburg ended in a home 2-5 loss. Die Schwarz-Weißen had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. LASK Linz had good chances in both halves and scored in the 19th and 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Rapid Wien is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 16 games on home soil. Die Grün-Weißen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
LASK Linz has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. LASK Linz wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. LASK Linz kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Hütteldorfer is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Die Schwarz-Weißen is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Hütteldorfer.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Rapid Wien wins on average 2.06 points per home game, compared to 1.50 points per away game for LASK Linz. My prediction is Rapid Wien to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.8 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Rapid Wien's home and LASK Linz's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Rapid Wien has scored in 81% of home games. LASK Linz is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Rapid Wien vs LASK Linz Betting Tips
Rapid Wien vs LASK Linz Head to Head
Average stats between Rapid Wien and LASK Linz in most recent 13 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Rapid Wien vs LASK Linz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rapid Wien and LASK Linz across current season. Calculated from Rapid Wien's Home stats and LASK Linz's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Rapid Wien has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Rapid Wien has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- LASK Linz's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Rapid Wien from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Rapid Wien ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Rapid Wien, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (59% of all matches) involving Rapid Wien has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, LASK Linz has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. LASK Linz has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving LASK Linz has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Rapid Wien get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for LASK Linz, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for LASK Linz recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for LASK Linz has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/32 games for LASK Linz this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 50%||63 %||44 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||19 %||31 %|
|Loss %||22% / 50%||19 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.67||2.88||3.63|
|Scored||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.67||0.88||1.63|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||44 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||6 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||44 %||31 %|
|Scores %||81% / 83%||81 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||44 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 83%||69 %||56 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.09 / 4.50||6.50||5.69|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.50||2.25||1.75|
|Offsides||2.28 / 2.17||1.88||2.69|
|Fouls||14.34 / 15.00||15.69||13.00|
|Shots||16.06 / 11.83||16.69||15.44|
|Shots on Target||6.41 / 4.83||7.25||5.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 17%||50 %||44 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||31 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.83||3.25||2.75|
|Scored||1.72 / 1.50||2.00||1.44|
|Conceded||1.28 / 2.33||1.25||1.31|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 50%||50 %||31 %|
|Scores %||81% / 50%||87 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||44 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 33%||75 %||56 %|
|Possession %||57% / 51%||59 %||56 %|
|Corners||7.47 / 6.67||8.13||6.81|
|Cards||1.84 / 1.50||1.25||2.44|
|Offsides||3.03 / 2.17||3.06||3.00|
|Fouls||13.19 / 11.33||12.69||13.69|
|Shots||16.84 / 15.00||17.50||16.19|
|Shots on Target||6.28 / 5.50||7.00||5.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rapid Wien vs LASK Linz Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.38||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.45||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.49||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|