- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Slavia Praha will welcome Slovan Liberec to Sinobo Stadium for a matchday 11 fixture in Czech Republic First League. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in a Slavia Praha 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Slavia Praha has won 12 matches, and Slovan Liberec triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.46 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Slavia Praha's latest fixture against Sparta Praha ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Sešívaní. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Slovan Liberec's recent game against Baník Ostrava ended in a home 0-2 loss. Modrobílí's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Slavia Praha is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 8 games on home soil. Červenobílí's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 63% of home games.
Slovan Liberec has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Slovan Liberec has collected 1.38 points on average per away game, compared to 1.13 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Slovan Liberec kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won eight consecutive matches. Sešívaní is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eight games.
Modrobílí is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Sešívaní.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Slavia Praha wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 1.38 points per away game for Slovan Liberec. My prediction is Slavia Praha to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 63% of Slavia Praha's home and Slovan Liberec's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Slavia Praha vs Slovan Liberec Betting Tips
Slavia Praha vs Slovan Liberec Head to Head
Average stats between Slavia Praha and Slovan Liberec in most recent 26 outings in the Czech Republic First League.
Slavia Praha vs Slovan Liberec Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Slavia Praha and Slovan Liberec across current season. Calculated from Slavia Praha's Home stats and Slovan Liberec's Away stats.
Czech Republic First League Form
- Coming into this game, Slavia Praha has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Slavia Praha has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Slavia Praha is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Slavia Praha will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Slavia Praha will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Slovan Liberec, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Slavia Praha, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Slavia Praha has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Slovan Liberec has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Slovan Liberec has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Slovan Liberec has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Slovan Liberec recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Slovan Liberec has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Slovan Liberec has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/10 games for Slovan Liberec this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||81% / 83%||100 %||63 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||6% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.33||3.38||3.63|
|Scored||2.81 / 3.00||3.00||2.63|
|Conceded||0.69 / 0.33||0.38||1.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 17%||38 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 0%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 50%||75 %||38 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||100 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 83%||63 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 100%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 56%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.88 / 6.17||5.00||6.75|
|Cards||1.81 / 2.67||1.63||2.00|
|Offsides||2.25 / 3.00||2.13||2.38|
|Fouls||12.44 / 13.67||12.50||12.38|
|Shots||13.88 / 12.00||13.25||14.50|
|Shots on Target||6.94 / 7.17||6.75||7.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||38 %||38 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||63 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.17||2.25||2.63|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.67||0.75||1.25|
|Conceded||1.44 / 0.50||1.50||1.38|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||13 %||25 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||37 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 50%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 83%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 24%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.25 / 6.17||3.38||3.13|
|Cards||2.56 / 1.83||2.63||2.50|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.50||1.25||1.88|
|Fouls||14.31 / 17.67||12.13||16.50|
|Shots||9.25 / 11.67||11.00||7.50|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 6.00||4.50||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Slavia Praha vs Slovan Liberec Odds
|HT 1||1.73||HT X||2.63||HT 2||7.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||18.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|