- Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Raja Casablanca vs FUS Rabat
Sturm Graz will welcome LASK Linz to Merkur Arena for a matchday 27 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 14th February 2021 ended in a LASK Linz 2-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Sturm Graz has won 4 matches, and LASK Linz triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.73 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Sturm Graz's last game in the Austria Bundesliga against Wolfsberger AC at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Die Schwoazn played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
LASK Linz's recent game against Rapid Wien ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. LASK Linz deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Sturm Graz is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Sturm Graz is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
LASK Linz has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. LASK Linz wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. LASK Linz kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Sturm Graz or Draw.
Sturm Graz vs LASK Linz Betting Tips
Sturm Graz vs LASK Linz Head to Head
Average stats between Sturm Graz and LASK Linz in most recent 15 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Sturm Graz vs LASK Linz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sturm Graz and LASK Linz across current season. Calculated from Sturm Graz's Home stats and LASK Linz's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Sturm Graz has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sturm Graz has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sturm Graz recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sturm Graz, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (53% of all matches) involving Sturm Graz has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, LASK Linz has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. LASK Linz has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- LASK Linz has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- LASK Linz will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sturm Graz, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for LASK Linz, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (47% of all matches) involving LASK Linz has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||67 %||21 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||7 %||50 %|
|Loss %||28% / 17%||27 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 3.00||2.93||2.00|
|Scored||1.45 / 2.17||1.87||1.00|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.83||1.07||1.00|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||60 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||40 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||13 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 50%||33 %||14 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||87 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||27 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 67%||67 %||36 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.79 / 5.00||5.07||4.50|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.50||1.47||2.93|
|Offsides||2.93 / 2.67||2.27||3.64|
|Fouls||14.41 / 12.67||13.87||15.00|
|Shots||13.68 / 14.67||14.93||12.23|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 5.83||5.73||4.46|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 17%||53 %||43 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||20 %||21 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||27 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.17||3.00||2.64|
|Scored||1.69 / 1.50||2.00||1.36|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.67||1.00||1.29|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||47 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||13 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||20 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||47 %||28 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||87 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||47 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 33%||73 %||57 %|
|Possession %||58% / 54%||59 %||57 %|
|Corners||7.55 / 7.17||8.00||7.07|
|Cards||1.93 / 2.00||1.27||2.64|
|Offsides||3.10 / 2.33||3.13||3.07|
|Fouls||13.28 / 11.67||12.73||13.86|
|Shots||16.93 / 14.83||17.53||16.29|
|Shots on Target||6.31 / 5.17||7.13||5.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sturm Graz vs LASK Linz Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|