- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
St. Pölten will welcome Hartberg to NV ARENA for a matchday 32 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 20th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. St. Pölten has won 4 matches, and Hartberg triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.55 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
St. Pölten's latest fixture against Austria Wien ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from St. Pölten. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. St. Pölten set the tone early and scored in the 34 minute.
Hartberg's recent game against Admira ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Hartberg didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Hartberg had good chances in both halves and scored in the 23rd and 54th minute.
So far, St. Pölten plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.50 points at home. Although St. Pölten is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
Hartberg has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hartberg wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hartberg kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Hartberg.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. St. Pölten failed to keep a clean sheet in 19% of home games, while Hartberg conceded in 25% of away games. On average, both teams score in 57% of St. Pölten's home and Hartberg's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
St. Pölten vs Hartberg Betting Tips
St. Pölten vs Hartberg Head to Head
Average stats between St. Pölten and Hartberg in most recent 11 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
St. Pölten vs Hartberg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between St. Pölten and Hartberg across current season. Calculated from St. Pölten's Home stats and Hartberg's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, St. Pölten has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. St. Pölten has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can St. Pölten turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for St. Pölten recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- St. Pölten has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for St. Pölten has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/32 games for St. Pölten this season.
- Coming into this game, Hartberg has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hartberg has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Hartberg when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can St. Pölten stop this run?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hartberg has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/33 games for Hartberg this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||16% / 17%||6 %||25 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||31 %||25 %|
|Loss %||56% / 50%||63 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 4.67||2.88||3.13|
|Scored||1.22 / 1.83||1.00||1.44|
|Conceded||1.78 / 2.83||1.88||1.69|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||44 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||19 %||25 %|
|Scores %||59% / 83%||50 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||19 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||31 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||54 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.78 / 4.00||5.00||2.56|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.33||2.06||2.13|
|Offsides||2.28 / 1.83||1.81||2.75|
|Fouls||14.00 / 13.83||14.19||13.81|
|Shots||9.90 / 9.33||10.27||9.56|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 5.17||4.40||4.31|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||41 %||31 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||35 %||31 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||24 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.83||2.35||3.06|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.33||1.12||1.19|
|Conceded||1.55 / 1.50||1.24||1.88|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||53 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||18 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||6 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||24 %||19 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||76 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||29 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||35 %||31 %|
|Possession %||53% / 47%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 3.67||5.12||5.00|
|Cards||2.06 / 3.00||2.18||1.94|
|Offsides||2.12 / 2.17||2.12||2.13|
|Fouls||13.70 / 14.33||14.18||13.19|
|Shots||12.24 / 9.17||12.29||12.19|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 4.00||3.94||4.19|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
St. Pölten vs Hartberg Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.30|
|Home Win Nil||6.75||Away Win Nil||3.25|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.45||BTTS NO||2.60|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|